Bts Dorm

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So obviously you guys have see the mv for 'Spring Day' but can we get a second to appreciate how every single freaking member looked fine af(omg Kookie I swear one day I'm going to punch you even if it's the first time we met) jk I won't do that I would probably be to shocked, and busy fangirling to do that. :) Only a few days more till the mv for 'Not Today' is released, so fellow armys let's break another record for Bts by streaming the mv's. Don't for get to vote for Bts on Show Champion.

Plastering on a smile, I walked back to the pool. Jimin was fooling around with Taehyung. Going over to join them, I hopped on Jimin's back surprising him. Taehyung laughed as Jimin lost his balance sending both of us, tumbling into the water. Popping back up, I laughed genuinely. Yoongi  and Jin, were lying in the chairs, Yoongi dozing and Jin on his phone.

We got tired of swimming around and decided to get out. All that time Jungkook didn't come back, I didn't want to know where he went since Lisa disappeared too. Washing up and changing into a light oversized white sweater and black shorts, I flopped down in one of the couches. Sending messages to my family and friends, soon all of the boys were here. Then food arrived, I put down my phone, and grabbed something to eat before the boys devoured everything. 

Suddenly Namjoon spoke up, "From what observed from the first day since (y/n) came, is that she likes someone in the maknae line". I almost choked on my food.

Everyone laughed, "really? I'm part of the maknae too" Hoseok said giving a cute smile.

Jin bursted out laughing, "Yea right, by maknae line, Namjoon means Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook".

In the midst of all their talking, I was blushing like mad. At least they didn't know that it's Jungkook, I thought to myself.

"It has to be me right?" Jimin said putting an arm around me.

"No it's me!" Taehyung said leaning in from my other side.

Jungkook didn't back down, "Dream every girl likes me" They bursted out laughing together and continued to bicker playfully.

I didn't notice that Lisa was gone until the next morning. One of the managers told me that she requested to go back home so she left that morning. Then the manager told me that they would like me to stay with Bts, because f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter