Beginning of My New Life

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning I rushed out to see if mom and dad were awake. The T.V. was on downstairs, hoping down the steps happily, I shouted a good morning. 

My parents where dressed for work and sitting, watching the news. 

Mom turned, " Morning hon, did you sleep well?" I walked over and gave mom a hug, "yup I did. Guess what?!!!" I said excitedly.

"What?" my parents asked together turning their attention on me. 

"Well... I made the auditions, and NOW IM GOING TO FLORIDA!!" I said jumping up.

My parents smiled and said that they were proud of me.

"when are you leaving?" dad asks, I turned and  sat next to dad, " In two days". Dad frowned, "Dad it's ok I can take care of myself" I said, knowing that my parents were protective since I was the only child. 

"I promise to call you everyday dad, mom, oh someone's coming to pick me up soon gotta go change." I said running back upstairs to my room. 

In my excitement I had forgotten to tell (f/n), she had called me 5 times already. I laughed and called her and changed at the same time. She screamed in excitement, she was talking a mile a minute. 

"(f/n) calm down, btw I have to go eat now" I said heading downstairs.

"wait wait, can tell my bias I said hi?" She said, I could hear the hope in her voice," sure who is he?" I said smiling.

"Omg I love you so much!! His name is Taehyung or V is his other name" she said excitedly, I laughed, "ok gotcha ya".

After eating breakfast I settled on the couch to wait, on my phone I listened to BTS's songs and added the ones I liked to my playlist.

Not long after at 10:15 someone rung the bell, mom went to open the door, I looked down at my outfit. I had decided to wear something that was easy to get in and out of, so black shorts and a loose pale pink shirt. 

Putting on my shoes I walked over to where mom was standing, "Are you sure he's old enough to drive? And do you know him?" Mom asked worried. 

I turned to see who it was, "Oh Hi Jimin!" I said, who was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, before turning around and assuring mom.

"Mom this is Jimin, a member of BTS" I said introducing them.

After reassuring mom and dad I walked out to the drive way, "I'm not driving anyway" Jimin said laughing and opening the back door of the white car. 

"Thanks, wait then who's driving?" I asked leaning to see the driver.

He was a cute boy with dark colored hair, "Meet Taehyung or V" Jimin introduced.

Oh this was Taehyung I thought before saying, "Hi Taehyung I'm (y/n)". 

"Oh you do speak Korean" Taehyung said turning around and smiling. 

"Hey Tae focus on your driving" Jimin scolded Taehyung.

I laughed, Jimin asked "Did you eat yet?" I quick nodded.

Ah! I still can't believe I'm sitting next to Jimin of BTS and Taehyung of BTS is driving.

"So who's your bias?" Jimin asked peering at me, I blushed, "Oppa I can't tell you" I said teasing.

"Oh I really wanna" Taehyung said from the front. 

"To bad I'm not telling" I said smiling mischievously. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter