Secret Out

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So after several days, the mv's for each member was released. Today I was at the studio, practicing the choreo for Jungkook's song. When Jimin walked in with drinks. 

After living with them for weeks, I've grown accustomed to their nicknames. "Jiminie is that for me?" I asked reaching for one. 

"Maybe" He said teasing me as he moved out of my reach. 

I pouted, "Oppa please" I said showing some aegyo.

"Aish, you know what that does to me, here" Jimin said tossing me a can of soda.

"Thanks oppa!" I said laughing, none of the members can resist my aegyo. If I want anything I usually get it.

I went back to practicing as Jimin went off to find Jungkook. Me and Jungkook were suppose to perform a week from now, so I had to make sure my part of the choreo was perfect. After awhile Taehyung came to find me.

"(y/n) let's go watch the mv's that were released" he said in excitement, he pulled me to another room.

Thats Taehyung for you, even if I had said no, he still would've dragged me over to the other room, where the rest to Bts were waiting.

I sat in between Jimin and Jungkook, a coincidence that it was the only spot.

We watched Jin's, Namjoon's, Yoongi's, Hobi's, Taehyung's, Jimin's and finally Jungkook's. I was nervous because I haven't seen any of the scenes that we filmed. Plus with all the teasing that went on before, I knew I was going to blush.

As the usual Big Hit logo played, I nervously shifted in my seat. 

The start was the bed scene, and I blushed, the guys started teasing Jungkook how he was too young to do that. "Yah, oppa!" I yelled as I blushed, and covered my face. 

They laughed and went back to watching, there were some shots that Jungkook filmed by himself. Then it was the beach scene. 

"(y/n) looks so happy here" Yoongi commented, and they bursted out laughing again. 

Then it was the picnic scene, "Woah,wow Jungkook" The members said patting Jungkook on the back. 

 That made me blush, and Jungkook just smiled. 

After that was the store scene. Then it ended with the pool party scene, then it was over.

"The scene I liked the most was when they were on the hill"Hobi said.

"I like the scene where Jungkook pulled (y/n) away" Taehyung said laughing. 

The music video was released a few hours ago, there was already 215K views. 

Jin started looking through the comments, "Look this fan said 'no Jungkookie's mine'" he stared laughing. 

"There's anoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter