My Absolute Feelings

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm very sorry for not updating>~< 3 reasons, 1) my midterms are coming out soon I need to keep my grades stable. 2) me looking at Bts 's New concept pictures over and over again, dying over and over again. 3) it's our maknae'a graduation today. At 11am kst which is 8pm here in the US. I wish Jungkook the best of luck!

 

 

 

The next day, due to the limited days left for the shooting we couldn't go to Sea World. I was partially relieved and disappointed, I wanted to go see the animals, but I didn't want to go one the roller coasters.

Instead we did another shooting, this scene was going to be in everyone's music videos. My stylist immediately rushed me to change.

"What's the hurry?" I asked surprised, as she handed me, my outfit.

"Well if you want to have time to relax and swim, then you should probably hurry up and get the shooting done" she said raising her eyebrows and giving me a knowing smile.

I giggled and laughed, I hurriedly changed, into a cute pinkish orange bikini. I wore an oversized white t-shirt over it, with a pair of pink flip flops.

Apparently all of the boys music videos are going to connect with this pool party we were gonna be shooting. So walking, outside to wait I saw the pool. It was really big! The water was really clear, it was a typical hot day, so it was really tempting to jump in the water. 

Hearing hoots and shouts behind me I turned to see the boys, in shorts and t-shirts.

"Ah, let's get this done and have fun!" Rap Mon shouted happily.

We all laughed and chorused a 'yes'. So at the start, me and Jungkook walk in. Jungkook greets the guys and introduces me. Then we're suppose to run outside and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter