How It All Started

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first I didn't even know who they were. I wasn't a fan at all. 

It was my close friend (f/n) that introduced me to them, to kpop.

It was the day before winter break, we had an early release that day. Since we had really awesome teachers, we were allowed on our phones. 

Me and (f/n) were planning our sleepover on Saturday. She talked about how this boy group in South Korea was getting really popular and how she was going to show me them on Saturday.

I laughed, not knowing what to expect, "I have lessons tonight"

"You always have lessons (y/n)" she said pouting.

The bell ringed signaling the end of the day, I grabbed my backpack,"I know I do but I love dancing so I want to get better, I'll txt you when I get home. Bye"

She waved her hand in acknowledgment and walked to her car. I scanned the parking lot for mine. Spotting it's silver blue color, I quickly walked over.

At home I grabbed a small apple and went upstairs to do my homework. Seeing that I had a good hour and a half before lessons, I decided to take a nap. Setting my alarm to 5:40pm, I drifted into sleep.

DDIINNGGG.... My eyes opened and I groggily rubbed my eyes. I stretched and went to grab shorts and a t-shirt, to put in my gym bag. Downstairs I said a quick bye to my mom and went out to my car. 

After a warmup of stretching, my dance teacher started our new dance choreography. After finally getting each part right. The dance teacher told us that next week we will be assessed by the manger of Bts. Most girls gasped and screamed, I was just confused I didn't know who they were.

Our teacher then continued that one girl will be picked for their MV shooting. More screaming continued, all I did was nod.

After practicing for another hour we were sent home. I texted (f/n) before going to bed early.

Next morning I woke up early to pack for our sleepover. After throwing in pajama pants and a t-shirt, and other stuff. I went downstairs to make breakfast for my parents. I decided to bake muffins for (f/n)'s family. By the time mom came down I had the table set and finished my breakfast. 

"Morning mom", I said putting my plate into the sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter