Chapter 7

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok this chapter is sad but not that you need tissues but just have them by your side if possible...it may bring a tear or cry like a waterfall but hopefully it's not bad...ok this one will have the boys knowing that Suho will become a mother since Kris impregnated Suho...so onwards

I don't wanna spoil any one on how many chapters it will have but once I get to like 12 or 13 chapters then I will tell you guys but for now enjoy reading...I'll try not to put much "as" in this but just read it and you'll know...ok just start and shut up right??....

Suho's POV

I don't know this might be our last time seeing the rest but if it brings tears to you guys then listen well...I'll be a mother soon and Kris had a fight with the rest of them since they told us that the child were having might bring trouble to us and managers...Kris was upset that he impregnated me and that of myself don't know how to bring this...well the boys left leaving me and Kris alone but I'm sure they'll understand once they know what I've gone through...

I took care of them since our trainee days at SM Entertainment...but we've been together through tough roads and even shared our thoughts together like a family but it never came since they knew about my pregnancy...I ran to my room and locked myself inside and cried so hard...why???...the boys who left us and it might be a bad idea for me to be crying hard cause now my swollen stomach will crush the child...I am 8 months along and should I say "proud" or "excited" not sure what I feel....

Kris is still downstairs but when I went to check...he had his head in his hands thinking of what to do...Kris saw me when he got up and said to me " how are you and the child??" I only answered " were fine but we should think about the child and not to mention the boys whom we've took care of!!" Kris nodded in agreement so with courage we went after them...

End of Suho's POV

Luhan's POV

Well I don't know what l felt after Suho announced that he's pregnant...I wanted to be alone for awhile but my mind says to go back and look after Suho but I don't have the strength to do so...Suho were sorry we took it like we didn't care but we do care but...but...but...oh God make me turn back please!!!....

End of Luhan's POV

Lay's POV 

Luhan had that strange feeling and I know it...he wants to turn back and accept it...I also want to follow him but will the rest accept???...that question might come to the members but when I saw Luhan ready to sprint towards the main doors I was also with him ready to sprint and not look bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter