Chapter 8

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok guys I am back!!!...not excited...well I've only been gone for few days but here I am...now that I have time...this chapter will have Lay telling Baekhyun that he's going to walk and exercise at the new park they've build a couple of days ago...will Baekhyun notices that Lay will be going to Aereine's house???...

Aereine's POV 

I had so many things to move here and there since Elieza was having trouble getting the boxes out of the attic since we didn't know we had one​​​​​​...Elieza quickly got the last box which I happened to see from far away...it's been there for years and untouched so I told Elieza " I got it from here sweety why don't you cook something to eat!!" So Elieza got down from the ladder and quickly went to the kitchen while I stood up and walked over to where the box is...

I picked the box and it said: " SWEET MEMORIES!!": I blew the dust off when the door bell rang so I quickly carried the box down carefully going downstairs...I pulled the string attached to the attic and it folded it up closing it...I put the box on the kitchen table while Elieza was cooking...

I opened the cover up..thousands of dollars, pictures (which some are burnt), necklaces, bracelets, and not to mention a picture of EXO in handsome suits...WHAT??...why is there a picture of them??...the doorbell rang again....

Elieza went to answer it while I took over for her...Elieza said " mom Zhang Yixing is here!!!" Lay said " umm...it's Lay for short and please don't use my full name!!" So Lay came in and sat down where Aereine is right infront of her when she looked up and asked him " Lay baby why is this picture inside of this box??" When she handed him the picture...wide eyes came from him but no answer...

I saw Lay with wide eyes jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter