Chapter 13

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok I have plenty of time so here's my new one.... ENJOY....

*****************

EXO were still in Aereine's room when Katlynn and Kaylynn were staring at the two oldest members... Xiumin and Luhan... which Luhan managed to catch them looking while Xiumin listens to the conversation....

Luhan nudged Xiumin a little and said to Xiumin " hey hyung those two girls might be interested in us don't you think?" Xiumin looked at Kaylynn with a little smile then to his surprise she winked ily at him making him blush....

Luhan took the opportunity to go over to Katlynn and asked " I saw you staring at me the most so I want to ask you... Will you be my girlfriend if Yunho accepts?" Then she responded " of course lulu... I'm all yours!!" Luhan loves when Katlynn says " lulu " to him then she goes to Yunho who is listening she tapped him on the shoulder for attention then she said " brother Luhan confessed to me and wants to be my boyfriend is that ok with you??"....

Yunho nods his head in acceptance but when they both heard from Aereine " EXO will be a part of this family from now on till the end!!" Then they clapped in joy making Yunho feel dizzy but he will come around...

EXO immediately went to their house and emptied their home and put a "for sale" sign on the front yard then they head towards Aereine's house...

EXO were awed at their new home... Aereine's house may not be very big but it will do... having 12 boys or they pre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter