Chapter 4

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

onwards....

Kris's POV

I managed to regain my energy to see what happened but when my vision came to see well...Suho was standing at the doorway of my doorstep with his arms crossed and leaning on the wall...I was in a complete mess after I had a...well the others as well...accident but that didn't go well as we hoped it did...I had to clear this mess or else I might regretted it not fixing it...

I encouraged myself stopped stand up...I looked into my mirror and fixed my hair when Suho said " Kris...your the leader of EXO-M...do you think that Tao will understand you if you fix this problem??" I only nodded when he stepped away for me to go out...

I closed my door when Chanyeol appeared when he spotted us...Luhan followed behind alongside with Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Lay, D.O, Kai, and Sehun...Suho asked Chanyeol " why did the rest followed you??" Chanyeol was about to say but got cut-off by Baekhyun saying "Suho  hyung and Kris hyung ...we came as a favor to ask if it's ok with you guys??" Suho looked at me while I looked back at him...my mind questioned "what does baekhyun have in mind???" but nothing came out of him as I looked at him with puzzled look....

Suho and I probably need to let Baekhyun think about it so we let him stay in my room for the night as I went to the kitchen to get some water...Suho hopped on the kitchen counter and signaled me to come to him...so I did and he trapped me between his legs as he captured his lips onto mine as I was shocked...didn't know what to do???...Suho what are you doing to me???....

End of Kris's POV

 

Suho's POV 

I saw Kris going to the kitchen as he was about to turn his back on me when I ran and hopped on the counter when he had his back on me drinking water as I whistle loud enough for him to hear as he turned...I signaled him to come as he got close enough...I trapped him between my legs as I captured his lips on mine...I wanted to love him and take care of him since he's older than me but age is just a number so I hopped off and roamed my hands on his body when we heard footsteps coming from upstairs so we stopped and linked our foreheads together as we pulled apart Chen comes in into the kitchen....

I don't know if Chen saw us making out in the kitchen...so I asked him " Chen did you see us "making out" or something??" Chen shook his head no when Suho let out a sigh of relief when the doorbell rang...I answered it by opening it...it's our neighbor Aereine...so I let her in but what I saw is that big blue box and not only that but her stomach...it was big...she's pregnant...by who??...

I wanted to ask her but nope not going to interfere with it when she said " I made some chocolate brownies and chocolate cupcakes and not only that but I made kimchi fried rice and pork belly stew...hope you'll like it!" I just wanna try out the delicious food that Aereine made so much as she said " I love you guys as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter