Chapter 12

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok I have enough time for to update a chapter before I go to sleep so on forward.....

********************

Aereine was now in her room with Elieza who seems to be sleeping for now when Katlynn opened the door and asked her " are you ok sis or do you need time?" Then she responded " I'm fine sis you can come in!" Katlynn came inside her room when Yunho appeared in her doorway when he said " Aereine and Katlynn make sure that EXO don't ever show their faces again cause this time I'll just punch them for hurting Aereine got it??".... they nodded...

EXO were in a gift shop after they've stopped their celebration but of course Lay being the one who's in a relationship with her he has to find a way to make Aereine forgive him and s especially Tao since he bad mouthed about Aereine the most and even punched her....

But one problem... Yunho... how will they face him since he's the one who literally protected her all these times when Aereine or the other two sisters were in trouble and can't find a way out...

EXO will face consequences with him but at least it's a try... nothing will go wrong it's just an apology for what happened...

So with courage they all headed towards the house where Baekhyun once slipped in thinking it was his own home...

They reached to their destination and heads inside in the driveway seeing three cars parked nicely in a row... one red one blue and the last one is dark red... so they head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter