Chapter 11

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok guts I'm going to update this one and probably finish this one today or even when I'm free so here's my chapter....

*****************

Aereine was sitting in the living room after she heard that Kris was injured but how???... Tao didn't tell her because she will make a big deal out of it but she has to know what's going on.....

Tao paced back and forth here and there bringing things for Lay since he's the one who's healing him right now so when Lay sent Tao for some first-aid in his room... Aereine took a chance to see if Kris was ok...

Upon entering the room she saw Kris on the bed with Lay on his left side injecting some medication for him to get better but then Lay looked up and saw Aereine there and asked her " what are you doing in here??" She stood there frozen when Lay raised his voice literally yelling at her when she turned and ran into her room crying when Lay turned back to his attention to Kris....

Tao came back just few seconds when Lay told Tao " Aereine was in here so I had to tell her to get out but I literally just yelled at her!!" Then Tao said " Lay hyung don't yell at her cause you know what happens if you tell at Yunho hyung's sister?" Lay forgot that Aereine's brother is Yunho so he just thinks about what he's going to say about him yelling at her....

****************

On the other side of town.....

Yunho was working in his company when his cellphone began sounding during a meeting in the office so he looked down at it when he saw a message from his sister Aereine....

But he ignored it for now when the meeting was over he fast walked towards his office and called his sister from his office phone....

It took 4 rings then...." (crying voice)...he..l.lo..." then Yunho thought " why is she crying!" Then he said " Aereine sweetheart why am I hearing your crying voice!" She said " Lay yelled at me!!" Yunho sighed heavily when he told her " I'm coming to comfort you and talk with Lay ok sweety can you calm down until I get there?" She responded with her cracked voice " y...e...s" then he hangs up....

Few hours passed and Yunho finished with his assignments he had to finish and leaves his office but then he forgot that his gift for his 3 sisters were in his office still... oh Yunho has 3 sisters Kaylynn Katlynn and Aereine... Aereine being the oldest Katlynn being the second and the younges

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter