Chapter 16

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok guys in back and this time we will know which of the three sisters are pregnant.... 

Shall we find out who???

*********************

The morning arouse with sunlight passing through the windows shining each of the rooms when Aereine woke up due to the sun shining above her and her beloved Kim Jongdae or just simply Chen... she loves everything especially his god-like voice that just makes every girl fall in love... that's how much Aereine loves him...

She got up went to the bathroom and decided to brush her teeth while waking her boyfriend in a y way... Kris and Luhan came out rubbing their eyes when Kris asked " Aereine what are you doing to Chen??" She turned and got shocked... the leader of EXO-M and the second oldest were there which she didn't realized it at first...

Aereine responded to Kris " I'm... uhh... I'm waking my boyfriend up...!" Then what us three didn't expect was that Lay had woken up yawning loudly waking up Xiumin and Tao but all of them were staring at Chen who doesn't seem to even budge at all...

When it comes to the EXO members... Chen can pretty much sleep without any disturbance but for the rest Tao wakes up whining as always which he normally does...

EXO-K comes out after their night sleep in the living room then when Aereine noticed that the sisters came out of Yunho's room she noticed their stomach... which they aren't flat anymore... they are round like a watermelon... which means Yunho must've impregnated them...

Aereine knows that Yunho is the solution to everything but not in this way... so Kaylynn walks towards Aereine and asks " can you help us since we can't bent or do heavy duty since were pregnant?" Aereine sighed and agreed to help a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter