Chapter 3

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho took his time and went to his neighbor's house as he knocked in the door...Aeriene was standing there but he saw Baekhyun on the couch petting her cat as he looked he put Arie on the floor but the car refuses to be put down as Arie put her front paws on Baekhyun's leg wanting to be carried and she couldn't stop meowing...Baekhyun carried her as he said " Suho hyung...this is Aeriene our new neighbor...Aeriene this is our leader Suho...!" Suho and Aeriene shook hands as they greeted each other when Kris popped his head in Aeriene's front door....

Kris peeked but got caught by Suho when he said " come and meet the rest of them!!" When he saw Kris trying to hide but failed so Suho said " Aeriene this is Kris leader of EXO-M...!!" When they arrived to where EXO were living...Suho opened the door and lured Aeriene inside as she admired their house...enough space for the 12 of them as Suho yelled " BOYS COME AND MEET OUR NEW NEIGHBOR!!!!!!" 9 boys came running downstairs when Aeriene noticed that her cat was still in Baekhyun's arm but she's sleeping...

Suho said " ok guys this is Aeriene and hopefully we can welcome her in our house when she likes to visit or sometimes we could go and visit her as well!!" Aeriene felt so warm by Suho's little speech when Suho began to introduce them all including himself so he started with himself and so on " ok Aeriene...I am Kim Joonmyun or just simply Suho...!!" Chen said " hi Aeriene I am Kim Jongdae or just simply Chen nice to meet you!!" Luhan said " hi...uhh...my name is Luhan nice meeting you!!" Lay said " hi Aeriene my name is Zhang Yixing or just Lay nice to see you!!" Xiumin got up and shook his hand " hi Aeriene my name is Kim Minseok or Xiumin hope we can be friends!!!" Kai said " hi Noona my name is Kim Jongin or just Kai nice to finally meet you!!" She smiled (oh by the way Aeriene is the same age as Chanyeol Chen and Baekhyun)...

Suho wondered where Tao, D.O, Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol are so he got up when Aeriene asked him " Suho where are you going??" Suho didn't respond to her but he said " I'll be right back!!" So Aeriene looked puzzled but when Xiumin brought her water she was smiling and thanked him for it...

Suho looked into each rooms but they were empty so he went to the backyard...no one was there...strange...where have they went to?? Suho kept looking but no one was there...he went back to the rest of the members when Lay asked " did you find them??" Suho shook his head no when the phone rang...Suho answered " hello??" ..." COME AND GET YOUR MEMBERS AND GET THEM OUT OF HERE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STOP ING MY LADIES

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter