Chapter 14

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIG NEWS..... MY BROTHER IS HERE AN HE'S LEAVING TOMMOROW WHICH HE ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!! SO I WANTED TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER BEFORE I GO AND MEET MY COUSIN... SO HERE'S THE CHAPTER....

OHH MRS. JUNG HEARS A STRANGE NOISE BUT SHE DOESN'T LOOK BUT ASKS THE GIRLS SO HERE WE GO!!!....

*********************

Mrs. Jung overheard the noise again... but when she looks towards the noise she saw Baekhyun coming out as she gets up and asked " what the are you doing here??" ( excuse Mrs. Jungs bad language) Baekhyun stood frozen in his spot but then Mr. Jung gets up and says to his wife " honey don't cuss at him your making him nervous!!" Mr. Jung went and bowed to Baekhyun for his wife's cuss word....

Mrs. Jung huffed out a heavy breath when she saw not only one but eight of them hiding themselves cause they know that the Jung's are the biggest problem...

Suho realizes that they've been caught by their mother staring at them but then Kaylynn said " mom we can explain!" Then it felt like seconds for them but then Kaylynn was slapped by her mother making her nose bleed while she held her nose and runs to the bathroom...

Mrs. Jung never hurts her children and she broke a promise that she kept for Kaylynn... not to hurt her or do anything to her but she broke it... Kaylynn wanted to hit her mother but she couldn't right now....

Katlynn saw her mother slap her sister when she averted her attention to Aereine who was about to be sla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter