Chapter 10

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok guts I'm back but it's been long since I've haven't had time to update on this one much on my other ones but I hope this weekend will be free for me to be able to finish this one and write the other ones I have written down.... I should just shut up right???.... ok here's this one....

******************

Aereine was pacing back and forth with Sehun sitting on the couch when Taeyeon sat besides him and told him " Sehunnie I know we've been married at such a young age but this doesn't work out baby and you know that there's life ahead of you so I'm ending the marriage and please Sehun do it for Aereine and Elieza so I beg of you just let me be!!"....

Sehun looked at Taeyeon one last time before they stood up and hugged each other when Taeyeon tells EXO " you'll all be safe with Aereine and Elieza so I will part myself and I'm doing this for Yunho as well who seemed to like me as much since he longed for it... me being his girlfriend... so I beg of you to let me be happy with him!!"...

Then EXO took Taeyeon towards the door and opened it up for her when she blowed kissed towards Sehun when Yunho appeared and offered Taeyeons hand in his....

Taeyeon left when Sehun clutched down on his knees and cried so hard when Suho managed to get him up and lured him inside....

Sehun was crying so hard that it made the members worry about him... well at least it's bit that bad when they heard Sehun cry even hard... his chest was red from heavy breathing and there was Kris who seemed lost and trying to calm him down but failing at do so....

Kai had two pillows tightly on each side of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter