Chapter 5

Midnight ROMANCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ok alot of help from EXO since Baekhyun and Aeriene couldn't sleep for 4 days so EXO took turns watching and nursing the baby....ok onwards...

Aereine's POV

I had a lot of help from EXO since me and Baekkie are now parents... (yes Baekhyun prefers to be called by his nickname!) and I had to admit that EXO are quite good at taking care of my daughter but for me I see Luhan as a newbie at this but with s help he pretty much has the experience...Suho was the first to be very skilled followed by Lay and Kris (whom had baby sisters and brothers) took care of our daughter...

Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, and D.O...well don't want to interfere with the ones who were skilled...the least who was not skilled and doesn't want to is none other than Huang Zitao or just simply Tao...he is not ready to become a father just yet...but with courage someday you'll see him with a baby in his arms...

I looked at Kris, Lay, and Suho who are nursing my child...a smile crept in my lips when Luhan came and asked " Noona...can I get something to eat cause were hungry?!" I looked at him and nodded...soon Luhan brought s in while Baekhyun comes to me and interwines his hand in mine...

My brother Yunho left after going over a million times with the same and boring conversation..he has to let it go and just simply move on but it's never hard to forget that in your past is just a past and you'll learn to forget it but it hasn't been since I had to go through it like 34 times just before he gets me...

He's my brother and all that but seriously considering that I want to forget it but it just repeats in my mind for some while now but I learned to move on and why can't he?? Yunho...my brother my friend...the past is the past...create your future!...

End of Aereine's POV

NO ONE'S POV

EXO were outside barbecuing when they heard a glass break in the kitchen...they scattered themselves inside while D.O found the broken glass by Aereine's door...someone must've gotten a glass cup and carried it and just simply dropped it when D.O looked more closely...a drip of blood stained the broken glass...who've could've been pricked by it???...

Baekhyun grabbed a broom and a dust pan while he bloomed the pieces together...midway of brooming Aereine stepped on the broken pieces and she yelled when a piece went deeply into her foot as she yelled in pain...

EXO hurried to where the yelling came from when they saw Aereine having trouble with a piece stuck in her foot...Lay came in sat next to her brought her foot on his lap while he searched the piece...once he found it he pulled it out with the tweezers when blood started pouring out like a fountain so Lay pulled it out quickly as it began to squirt blood...

Lay held her wound while he looked at the big piece of glass that he pulled out of Aereine's foot but the wound didn't stop bleeding it kept going...it cut the vein...so Lay bandaged her foot but the blood was staining the bandage as she was walking so Lay carried her bridal-style to the hospital nearby...

The doctors scattered here and there finding solutions to stop the bleeding but one doctor whom specialize in this kind of matter brought in some special medicine to stop it by having a hemorrhage so he got a needle setup and began to put it together when Aereine saw the needle she looked away...the doctor had it ready filled in with liquid while he coated it with alcohol just above the deep cut...he tapped the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter