Do you know?

Short Stories (Former: When Boredom Strikes)

I wrote this during Taeyeon's Why promotion. You know with all the Dean and Taeyeon duet. Don't get me wrong their duet was awesome, their voices belended so well, but yeah I'm delusional as fxxk. 

>>angel_lamb13

=============

 

Do you know how it feels to be hers, but you have to hide it to the world? The urge to show to the world that she's mine. The strong temptation to just claim her and shout to the world that she's mine and I'm hers. Every single time people start to make rumours she's someone else's it's hard to control myself, it hurts.

 

"Pany ah?" Soft gaze welcomed me eliciting a warmth that spreads from my chest to my body.

 

"Yeah?" I gave her a smile which made those hazel brown orbs twinkle in delight.

 

"You're too quiet. Are you okay?" Her thumb trace little circles on my skin, our hands intertwined. I stare at her for a while, a part of me trying to avoid her question while the other part enjoys looking at her. I sat properly in the couch and hold that gaze she's giving me.

 

"Tell me.." She lean closer our face whiskers away, her nose brush to mine. "What's bothering you?" She finally claimed my lips. It was an innocent sweet kiss, but it was enough to make my heart thump hard in my chest.

 

As I open my eyes I saw how her eyes flutter open. It was so beautiful. She's beautiful.

 

"Tae.." She smiled encouraging me to continue.

 

"I'm sorry.." A frown replace that smile she has.

 

"Why are you saying sorry?"

 

"I know I shouldn't feel this, but It's hard to avoid. I- your continuous interactions with other people l-like with D-Dean a-and-" I didn't get to finish what I say when her lips claim mine. It was gentle, yet dominating.

 

When her lips leave mine both of us was breathless. She smiled at me, thumb caressing my cheeks. "Pany don't be jealous. You know I'm only yours." I avoided those soft gaze that make me feel different waves of emotions inside.

 

"I- I know.. I just can't help it.." Slim finger tips touch my chin, directing me to look at her.

 

"I'm sorry I can't do anything." I shook my head furiously.

 

"Don't be Tae Tae. I understand it's part of your job. I think I'm just really possessive." She grinned.

 

"And that's what I love about you. I love it when you're claiming me Pany."