It's time

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later 

Chaeyoung POV 

I didn't go to school for the past 2 days. Even if I did I wouldn't know how to approach Jihyo. I don't know if I'm hallucinating or what. I clearly saw a vine and felt wind push me back even though I was using my werewolf strength. It's just too weird for me to process that Jihyo could be a Cursed Enchanted Human.

She's too overpowering

Knock Knock

"Come in" I pushed my thoughts away and laid back on my pillow waiting for someone to enter.

"Are you ready to practice" Jeongyeon entered with Momo behind her eating some chips.

"Shouldn't we be resting Jeongyeon we practiced for two days straight! I couldn't even sleep!" Momo groaned and fell face first in her bed.

"Listen guys I just want you to be careful" Jeongyeon sighed and sat on a chair.

"Irene unnie sent me the directions and it's not far from here and she said that she's gonna pick us up around 12 in the night to go down there" Jeongyeon played with her fingers while Me and Momo silently listened. 

"Now Chaeyoung are you ready to elaborate on what you said last night....................do you know something that we don't?" Momo stood up and walked beside Jeongyeon who was still sitting on the chaired as they watched me. I sighed and sat up looking at both of them.

"I already told you last night"

Flashback 2 days ago

"Don't kill her" I my heels and proceeded to walk upstairs but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"And who is her" Momo walked in front of me stopping me from going anywhere.

"It's none of your business............Momo just listen to me" I brushed the hand off of my shoulder and gave her a little glare.

"And what if we do kill her Chaeyoung" Jeongyeon leaned against the wall staring at Chaeyoung's back as she still walked upstairs. A wave of mixed emotions came over Chaeyoung  

"........I don't know.......just please don't" Chaeyoung walked up stairs and closed her door with a little force leaning against the door and looking up at the ceiling.

Present day

Momo and Jeongyeon looked at eachother with a frown.

"Well we'll try our best to do what you say" Jeongyeon got up from the chair with a sigh and headed out the door leaving a shocked Momo and Chaeyoung.

"Well I'm gonna catch up on some sleep so I suggest you do the same" Momo jumped in her bed quickly sleeping. One thing Chaeyoung can't figure out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter