Japanese?

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

"Ugh I've been wandering around here for hours I can't even find wendy unnie" Momo kept checking behind every tree and under every rock,literally.

Flashback

"We're almost there Momo don't get distracted" Wendy turned around doing her famous eye smile at Momo. Momo started to smell a familiar stench. Jokbal. She looked at Wendy and looked at the direction of where the smell was coming from. It'll be quick. She quickly ran towards the smell and dodging all obstacles. She was confronted with a rat carrying a fresh meat of jokbal. Momo's mouth watered.Momo don't you dare.Momo sighed she was really hungry,they barely ate.

"Wendy unnie let's get some jokbal" She turned around doing a pout but no one was in the back of her..Momo quickly ran back to where she was with Wendy unnie but she wasn't there anymore.

End of Flashback 

Crap!Momo hit her head softly while whispering"Ugh stupid jokbal why did you have to lead me away from Wendy unnie". She heard footsteps coming closer to her and she felt a cold breeze coming her way. She stood up quickly trying to hear which direction they were coming from until she heard a loud thump behind her. Momo got scared and turned around to see someone face first on the floor."Ouch ouch ouch" The person with blonde hair started to lift up her mask a little bit to rub the pain on her face. "Hey are you ok?" Momo offered a hand to the other girl completely forgetting that she was in enemy territory.

The girl took it and did an eye smile "Thank you your so kind!" Momo pulled the girl up and the girl dusted off herself still holding Momo's hand. "Come on! You couldn't be sneaky for 2 minutes" Another figure started to come out of the forest with snow flakes emitting from here hair. "Haha sorry about that and I'm sorry about this" The girl stared at Momo but Momo stared at her with a confused face. The girl squeezed Momo's hand tightly and released a electrical charge electrocuting Momo in the process. Momo quickly pushed the girl back with her other hand causing the girl to stumble again but her friend caught her. The other girl controlled water and then turning it into ice shards throwing them at Momo.Momo dodged half of them but she got cut from one resulting in having a small cut on her face dangerously close to her eyes.

Time to get the out of here

Momo transformed into a werewolf and sprinted as fast as she could dodging all of the trees but she realized the two girls were catching up to here.What the hell how!?The ice princess was skating on ice like a ballerina,while the golden girl was on the side of her trave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter