Weekends (1)

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeyoung wake up"

"Whyyy it's saturday let me sleep" 

"Calm down cub" Jeongyeon said sitting down next to a corpse like Chaeyoung.

"We are going to the amusement park you comming?" She said as Chaeyoung stood up to face her

"Can't I have a marathon to watch" Chaeyoung said while brushing her red hair out of her face.

BOOM

"Momo what the actual hell are you doing!?" Jeongyeon said looking at Momo who just busted through the door almost breaking it.

"Jeongyeon please I don't want to go" Momo said getting down to her knees pleading.

"NO you really need to get over your fear of rollercoaster's" She said still looking at Momo.

"I-I'll do anything!" Momo started to strip.

"What the hell are you doing!? Jeongyeon said while closing her eyes shut with a blush showing.While Chaeyoung covered her flustered face with her hands peeking through one hand.

"Would it make you feel better If Sana,Mina and Jihyo could come?" Jeongyeon said opening one of her eyes.

"Yessss let me just call them" Momo said storming back out of the room.

"What about Nayeon,Tzuyu and Dahyun?" Chaeyoung said while laying back in her pillow.

"U-Um we don't need to bother them" Jeongyeon said nervously.

"Ohhhh I see you like one of them right?" Chaeyoung said wiggling her eyebrows and chuckling.

"N-No I'm gonna see what Momo's doing" Jeongyeon said nervously and walked out the bathroom.

"Mina unnie might come huh?" Chaeyoung said while relaxing in the bed and cuddling with a pillow.

"Oh well" 

Momo POV

RINGG

RINGGG

"Come on you damn squirrel pick up"

"Hello?"

"Hey Sana this Momo"

"Heyy Momo whats up" Sana said with a shreik causing Momo to almost throw the phone in the other room.

"Nothing but what are you doing today?" I said walking back and forth in the kitchen.

"Nothing why? you wanna go on a date with me?" Sana said in a seductive voice causing Momo's ears to turn red.

"N-NO! I mean let's go to the amusement park you,Mina and Jihyo" I said while sitting down on the couch.

"Oh Mina can't come she is too into this game and Jihyo ummmmm she is really tired because of the physical education we had"

"Oh ok so it can just be us and Jeongyeon" 

"Meet us at the amusement park at 3o'clock" Momo said looking at the clock

"Ok! see you there bye *smooch*"

"Yea yea *smooch*"

*CLICK*

"What a flirty squirrel"

"Jeongyeon!" 

"What!" Jeongyeon said while walking towards the kitchen.

"Mina and Jihyo can't come so Sana would be joining us" I said walking towards Jeongyeon.

"Do you want me to call Nayeon,Tzuyu and D-Dahyun?" Why the hell did I stutter

"N-No" She said quietly and looking down. Oh does this ostrich have a crush on one of them too?

"Well I told Sana to meet us there at 3 and it's almost 2 so we should get ready" I said walking past a nervous Jeongyeon going to my room.

Writer POV

30 minutes later

"Ughhh Jeongyeon you look fine lets go!" Momo said trying to pull Jeongyeon from the mirror.

"Ughh ok ok" 

"Wow you too look so hot" Chaeyoung said while looking at them. Momo wore a white crop top almost revealing her sports bra,with black shorts that fit her waist perfectly,with a black and white flannel tied to her waist. Jeongyeon looked like the average girl crush, She wore a light blue cap with a pink pullover with a white shirt underneath,with sky blue ripped jeans.

"You guys literally look like a couple" Chaeyoung said still looking at them in awe.

"Don't fall in love with me tiger" Momo said whispering in her ear causing her to blush.

"Anyway time for us to go it's almost three" Jeongyeon said interuppting there little moment.

"Yea don't burn the house down byee Chaeyoung"Momo said while walking out the door.

"If your in trouble call us" Jeongyeon said with a wave and exiting.

"Yea yea bye" Chaeyoung said while locking the door.

"Finally peace and quiet" Chaeyoung said while jumping and landing on the couch.

"Now let's watch some steven universe" Chaeyoung said while turning on the tv.

2 hours later

"Ugh I'm hungry" But the best part is coming up

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE

"Ugh fine I'll get food" Chaeyoung said while running to the kitchen opening up cabonet's and the fridge only to see uncooked food and 0 snacks

"Why did'nt they cook before they left, I can't even touch the stove and where are ALL THE SNACKS" Chaeyoung said with anger.

Well there is a store couple blocks down, If I fast walk there I could make it back for the good part. Chaeyoung left and locked the door of the apartment and proceeded walking down the side walk

Finally I'm here why the hell was it so far!?Chaeyoung walked in and was greeted with the cold a/c hitting her face.She sighed in delight and made her way to the snack section.

Candy,Candy,Candy,Choco pie,Choco pie,Chips ChiPS, CHIPS.She wasn't looking where she was going and she bumped into someone and the person fell on top of her.

"Ouch" She said rubbing her head trying to ease the pain.She looked up quickly with anger to see the culprit but she melted at the beautiful sight. M-Mina

"Ow-Oh hi Chaeyoung" Mina smiled while still on top of Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung just stood there frozen in place unable to move. Completley unaware of the fact that Mina have already gotten off of her and still looking down at her.

"Sorry Chaeyoung" Mina said with her gummy smile while offereing a hand which Chaeyoung gladly took.

"O-Oh that's ok Mina I wasn't paying attention where I was going" Chaeyoung blushed and said quickly letting go of Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter