Battlefield

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

"Ok Chaeyoung this is your first time in a fight so just follow me" Irene whispered and crouched down in the back of the tree while scoping out the area as I followed behind her and hummed in response. We are surrounded by other werewolves waiting for the signal to go.

HOWL

"Ok Chaeyoung let's go" Irene pulled me up and instantly transformed into a werewolf.

"You two go east" We got a command from one of the alpha's of the clan and we went walking towards that direction.

Ugh this I'm just getting further away from Jeongyeon and Momo

We walked slowly towards that direction trying not to make any noise.

"Irene unnie what is this" I looked at her and point at the rope like thing we were standing on. She looked down and her eyes widened.

"It's a trap move out of the way!" Irene pushed Chaeyoung out of the way so she dosen't get caught in the net. Chaeyoung looked up to see her unnie dangling in a net.

"Don't worry unnie I'll get you down" Chaeyoung started to grow out her claws so that she can cut the rope easily but she started to sense one or maybe two vampires coming her way.

"Chaeyoung go I can handle myself" Irene started to cut the ropes with her claws but it took her a very long time to cut one.  Chaeyoung noticed the two figures emerging from the shadows.

"When were vampires sneaky es?" Chaeyoung asked with a smirking at the tall and short vampires who were wearing masks but their hair was visible.

"Since 16,000 years ago" The taller one walked forwards but stopped when her friend held her back.

"Listen let me kill this one she is the same size as me you know" The shortest one earn a nod from the tallest and dashed towards me. I quickly turned into a werewolf and so that I could withstand any blow the vampire was going to give. Let's see what training has done. She intended to punch me face but I caught her arm twisting it and breaking it in the process. She collapsed on her knees as she screamed in pain she looked at me and I could've see her eyes turning red and I saw her arm healed. I kicked her in the face and she fell to her side. I continuously kicked her in her stomach to break as many bones in her body as I can so that she could heal slower.

"That's enough" Chaeyoung felt her head getting pushed back and she collided with the ground. Her vision was getting blurry but she could see the tallest vampire was helping the smallest one. Chaeyoung stood up slowly and she touched the back of her head and looked at her hand she was bleeding. She coughed up some blood and noticed that everything around her was darkening. It became black. Oh no not again. This is the same vampire from that time. Can't let her win. It's either her or me. 

"Eye of Dominance" My ability allows me to see in light or in darkness it also allows me to spot out any attacks made before they are made. This ability would've helped the last time but I recently activated it during training. This is so risky. I could've where the girl I fought earlier laid and I saw the tallest one approaching me quickly raising up her fist. She intended to punch me but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter