Weird

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe i still have to go to school today................I almost died!" Chaeyoung said brushing her hair

"Shut up Chaeyoung your wounds healed by themselves you just don't want to go to school!" Momo said fixing her hair into a bun.

"Momo unnie you don't understand school is alot of work!" Chaeyoung said walking into the kitchen for her breakfast.

"Eat your breakfast smol we have to go to school soon" Jeongyeon said passing some eggs and bacon to Chaeyoung who glared at her and Momo who swiftly took it.

"Let's see whats on the news today" Momo said slumping on the couch and turning on the t.v.

"There hasn't been any vampire activity last night but there are still ice particals,powerlines that look like they have exploded and rocks and dirt scattered about on the street,we believe that this is the work of enchanted humans we ask that you all be on high alert at night and to not walk alone in these areas.................."

"Tsk why do they keep appearing in our neighbourhood"Momo said while clicking off the t.v

"I don't know but lets not go on patrol tonight the other werewolves can do that"Jeongyeon said while getting her bags.

"Why can't we go ostrich?" Chaeyoung said while getting her bags.

"Because I can't risk you both getting hurt again" Jeongyeon said while walking out the door leaving a silent Chaeyoung and Momo following her.

At school

"Good we managed to make it on time before the bell ring" Jeongyeon said walking towards her seat

"Great time for a quick nap" Chaeyoung said while slumping into her seat and resting her head on desk and closing her eyes.

"Chaeyoung"

"Wake up Chaeyoung" 

"Huh?"Chaeyoung said while opening up her eyes to see Mina stareing at her.

"Oh hey beautiful what's up" Chaeyoung said while stretching and looking at a now flushed Mina covering her face.It took Chaeyoung 5 seconds to realize what she said and then she covered quickly and blushed.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry I m-meant what's up Mina" Chaeyoung said while looking at her desk.

"M-Momo told me to wake you up"Mina said while pointing at Momo and turning around.Chaeyoung glanced at Momo to only see her giggling in her seat and then she glanced at Jeongyeon to see her covering dieing from laughter.I hate both of you.Chaeyoung just glared at them and turned her attention back Ms.Hani who was now doing role call.

"I see that you all are getting along with your pairs" Ms.Hani said while sitting on her desk and looking at her class who just nodded in response.

"Great since you have physical education next period I want you to spend time together during this" Ms hani said while looking at her schedule.

*RING RING*

Chaeyoung POV

"Ok have fun class" Ms.Hani said while getting her books and walked out the class.

"Hurry up Chaeyoung Let's go" Dahyun said while tapping her feet.

"Yea smol let's go" Tzuyu said while getting up and getting her bags.

"Yea yea I'm comming" 

"So what do you wanna do track, basketball, soccer or volleyball?" I said while tieing my shoe laces

"Let's do track and then do soccer" Dahyun said while skipping on to the track and dragging me and Tzuyu along with her.

"Ok and don't touch me" Tzuyu said playfully and wipeing her hand on her pants.Which caused me and Dahyun to burst out laughing.

"Anyway I don't wanna brag but I'm fastest in this school" I said while winking at the two.

"Haha we'll see bout that smol"Tzuyu said while lining up on the on the track beside Chaeyoung and Dahyun on the other side.

"On your mark"

"Get set"

"GO"

Ha this should be easy

Chaeyoung was smooth sailing until she looked back and saw the two starting to approach her quickly

"Ha so this is the fastest you can go smol" Tzuyu said while running beside her smirking.

"Are you planning on speeding up soon" Dahyun said with a yawn.

Wow this is the first someone could've caught up to me in a race.

I'm just gonna use a little werewolf power to enhance my speed.Chaeyoung sped up dramatically startling the two.

"Try and catch up yoda and eagle!" Chaeyoung said showing a peace sign.She saw the finish line approaching and she once again quickened her pace.She turned around to see Tzuyu and Dahyun right behind her.How!? This isn't even human speed anymore!Then Dahyun and Tzuyu ran beside her and they all past the finish line at the same time.

"Wow you guys finished running the whole track under a minute!" The coach said. What the hell are you serious?! No human is capable on running this whole track under a minute!

"Wow you guys are really fast" A student said.

"Ha I guess we are"Dahyun said while facing them.

"Ha............Ha your pretty good" I said while giveing Tzuyu and Dahyun a highfive.

"I can't remember the last time I ran like that" Dahyun said while sitting on the floor.

"Me neither but let's go to the soccer field" Tzuyu said while pulling me and Dahyun to the field.How do you still have enery to even move!?

This is so weird

Momo POV

"What do you to want to play we have track,basketball,soccer and volleyball"

"Let's play volleyall" Mina said while walking into the gym.

"But I want to play soccer" I wined.

"We could play soccer after this Momo" Sana said chuckling at the childish Momo.

"Ughh fine" I said pouting while getting a volley ball.

"Now how we are gonna split each other up" Mina said while making her way over to the volley ball net.

"Well I'm pretty good at sports so you two can go in one team" Momo said while bouncing the ball.

"Ok" Mina and Sana said simultaneously going on the other side of the net getting ready for Momo to throw the ball over.

"Ok ready let's go and after 2 wins on one team let's stop" Momo flic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter