A unannounced meeting

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo POV

They've been like that for almost an hour

Jeongyeon was still on top of her,staring at her with a frown.Nayeon on the other hand still hasn't recovered from the shock. Jihyo coughed trying to gain the other's attention,luckily she did but there facial expressions remained the same. "Guys take a deep breath and relax,is it that bad that you discovered that a friend could be an enemy? I've known that you two were supernaturals the minute I stepped in the class room but I didn't label you as enemies" Jihyo created a table out of stone and many chairs around it allowing her and the frozen duo to break from there daze and sit. "Have you always known-" Nayeon started to talk but was hushed by Jihyo.

"We are still expecting more guests" Jihyo created a portal in a minute and creating two large vines and sending them through.

"W-Wait Jihyo what do you mean by guests?" Jeongyeon started to get nervous."It's fine Jeongyeon just relax and why are you and Nayeon separated? You were at each other's throats a minute ago so what happened?" Nayeon and Jeongyeon were three chairs away from each other. They looked at each other and looked away quickly while frowning.

It's a sad truth isn't it

Momo POV 

"Guys you can let me go now I said I forgave you" Momo sighed at her two friends still giving her tight hugs and crying into her neck. "I'm so sorry Momo" Sana said with the most sincere apology while pointing at her wounded left leg. "Listen Sana I'm a werewolf it can heal you know" Momo patted Sana's head signaling her to let go. Momo slowly put her left leg down on the floor and putting a little pressure on it ,the pain was very evident in Momo's face. More blood started to come out, Momo's legs gave out and she collapsed on the floor. "Momo!" Sana and Mina rushed to Momo's side helping her to stand up. "Huh? that's strange it should be able to heal on it's own" Momo coughed out a laugh. "My lighning strike takes a while to heal......even if your a supernatural,so don't put to much pressure on it or you'll bleed out!" Sana told Momo causing Momo to fake a pout. 

The ground began to shake roughly "What the is that" Momo stood up on one leg followed by Mina and Sana. A portal stood in front of them Mina and Sana were scared but Momo grew curious. "Cool what's this" Momo sticked her hand in it. "Momo don't put your hand in there!" Mina shouted at Momo. "Jeez fine I'm going to take it out" Momo tried to pull it out but it felt like something latched onto her arm. "Guys I need some help" Momo laughed nervously and Mina and Sana tried to pull out Momo's arm but they all got in. They were falling in a dark cave. "What the ?" Momo realized that there was a light at the bottom. "Guys brace yourselves" Mina created a soft snowy pillow beneath them. 

They closed there eyes and they reached the bottom. "I think I broke only a few bones" Momo whimpered and sitting up seeing a table before them. "Momo!" Jeongyeon ran up to Momo giving her a hug. "What the hell happened to your leg?" Jeongyeon pointed at the bloody mess. "Sorry about that" Sana stood up and held her hands to her face."Sana I've told you a million and 1 times that it's fine" Momo hopped up on one leg and leaned on Jeongyeon.

"Nayeon do your thing" Jihyo pointed at Momo's bloody leg. Nayeon scoffed "So your telling me you know the secret ability of my clan to?" Jihyo chuckled and nodded. Nayeon stood up and kneeled on the floor facing Momo. Nayeon eyes turned red startling Momo,Sana and Mina.But Jeongyeon reassured them "Guys relax she's harmless" Jeongyeon and Nayeon turned a bright shade of pink which didn't go unnoticed by Jihyo. Nayeon began to heal Momo's wound. She waved her hand over it and it healed instantly surprising the others. "Wow that's so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter