What are you?

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

"I'm crying blood?" Jihyo looked at the mirror then me repeatedly.To many questions were going through my head. I passed her the tissue to wipe her eyes but everything felt like it was going in slow motion. She glanced at me and the tissue hesitantly before taking it to wipe her eyes drenching the tissue in blood and throwing it in the nearby garbage.There was a long pause,my eyes scanned her body for anymore blood as I decide which question I was going to ask next.

"Soooo......" I started to pace around the bathroom to gather my thoughts.

"Soooo?"

"Does it hurt?" I stopped and walked closer to her seeing the blood stained her face a little,I wet a tissue and passing it to her to wipe her blood stained face.

"Does what hurt?" She took the wet tissue and wiping it on her face removing the blood stains.

"When you bleed through your damn eyeballs Jihyo" I walked closer to her and sitting next to her on the bathroom counter.

"Well it doesn't it's kinda just like crying tears but it does get my vision blurry" We sat their in silence staring at the ceiling the air around us became tense.

Ok let me put the pieces together first so I don't sound like a complete

1.She hasn't come to school for a couple days

2.She has been feeling weak

3.She has also been bleeding from areas that doesn't have a wound

4.She has been looking pale like the blood has been drained from her face

"Chaeyoung....." She felt a light tap on her shoulder breaking her from her thoughts and she turned.

"Hey Chaeyoung I'm gonna go back to class" Jihyo spoke in a soft voice barely audible.She hopped off of the counter making her way towards the door.

It's now or never

"Hey Jihyo what are you exactly?" Chaeyoung asked making her way towards Jihyo leaving a good distance between them.Jihyo turned around slowly confusion was written all over her face.

"W-What do you mean" She grimaced while furrowing her eyebrows as she made a step closer.While Chaeyoung took a step back eyeing Jihyo's every movement.

"Are you really human?" The word slipped off Chaeyoung's tongue by accident she didn't mean to address the situation so quickly she made a low gasp as she noticed Jihyo was making her way towards her and she started to walk backwards tripping on something. She got her feat tangled in a vine!? She started to regain her composure but a sudden gust on wind pushed her down making her head collide with the floor. She heard Jihyo mumble something and the doors opened up revealing two more figures. She heard someone screaming her name.

Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung! Their's no doubt about it i know that person's voice better that anybody

What did you do to her? It's Mina 

She knows to much. This is not the right time to pass out son chaeyoung. Chaeyoung tried to move but she felt a sudden achiness in her head.

We have to go home early today,let's go. She heard the door close behind them and an I'm sorry from Jihyo  

That was the last thing she heard before she passed out 

"Chae....."

"Chaeyoun....."

"Chaeyoung!" 

"Wake your up" Chaeyoung felt ice cold water splash on her face and she sat up quickly while groaning because of the throbbing in the back of your head. She sat on the floor not looking at the figures hovering above. She opened her eyes a little noticing that she was still in the bathroom. She looked up at the two figures but her vision was still blurry so she couldn't make out there faces.But by there scent she knows who they are.

"It's Jeongyeon and Momo right sorry my heads throbbing and my vision is kinda blurry" Chaeyoung rubbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter