The News

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person view

"These Vampire and Enchanted Human slayers" Nayeon whispered causing gasps to be heard through out the room. Dahyun her heals and bolted for the door but a vine caught her feet causing her too trip her eyes turn blood red and she stared at Jihyo with anger "Let me go!".Jihyo scoffed "Let you go to be killed!?" Dahyun stood up quickly "Well we have to do something we just can't sit here!" Dahyun had a point and she calmed down. "We have to think of a plan first,we don't even know where they are" Sana took out one of the pepero sticks and slipped it into . Jihyo put her hand on her chin thinking of what to do next but nothing came to her mind "I suggest we wait here and wait for Chaeyoung and Mina to come back. They all nodded there heads fastly.

Dahyun ate most of the pepero sticks because she wanted to take her mind off of Momo. Nayeon stared out the window while Jihyo thought of what to do when the other two arrives. Tzuyu slumped on the couch next to Sana while searching the table for the pepero sticks she bought. "Dahyun you ate all!?" Tzuyu shouted causing Dahyun to shrug in response. "Hey we can share this one" Sana held in her hand the last pepero stick. Tzuyu thought she was going to broke it in half so she held out her hand.Sana looked at her with a confused expression but she placed the pepero stick in waiting for Tzuyu to take a bite. She looked around in the room and everybody was occupied but Dahyun looked at her evily.

Tzuyu was going to ask what was wrong but Sana snapped her fingers gaining Tzuyu's attention. Tzuyu turned bright red,Sana has the other stick in . She leaned forward taking the other stick in and the both began to chew on it slowly until there lips were centimeters apart. Tzuyu decided that she had enough but Dahyun pushed there heads together causing Tzuyu too back away quickly and saw that Sana her lips leaving her stunned. "Oh I thought she was going to beat the hell out of me" Dahyun jumped up happily but it ended when she heard the keys jingle and the door opening revealing Mina and Chaeyoung. Mina was wrapped around Chaeyoung's flannel while Chaeyoung had her arm around Mina's waist. 

Sana was the first to say something "What did you too do" Sana wiggled her eyebrows causing the other too to blush. They sensed the gloomy mood from Nayeon and Jihyo so Chaeyoung asked "What's wrong?" Nayeon turned around focusing all of her attention on Chaeyoung "Do you know Lisa,Jennie, Rose and Jisoo" The four names made Chaeyoung flinch "Y-Yes......they are responsible for kidnapping and torturing" She looked at the others "Vampires and Enchanted Humans" She looked down at her fingers not wanting to see her friends eyes "Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter