School...

Let us stay together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm sorry for having you born into this world that has been tainted by sin and death'

'There are some beings in this world that have been consumed by hatred'

'They are beings who were born without love in there bodies and they become a hollow shell'

'But i will guarantee that you will not succumb to that'

'If you do i will pull you out of that darkness'

'I will protect you'

'But I will not always be with you to help you'

'So i ask of you to please find your happiness that is the only way to survive this cruel world'

'Please don't be alone'

'Can you do this for me' 

'This is a request that your mother asks to you my one and only daughter'

'Chaeyoung'

Chaeyoung POV

I woke up panting as if i had been strangled. Sweat forming on my forehead and cold tears running down my face.'Ofcourse it was only a dream'  I pulled my hand through my red hair and wiped my forming tears letting out a loud sigh that did not go unnoticed by the other two that was in the room.

"Chaeyoung what's wrong?" a voice asked with alot of concern.

"It's nothing Jeongyeon unnie I'm fine" I whispered while slumping back on my pillow.

"Oh ok don't stay up too late remember that school is starting tomorrow" Jeongyeon said while closing her eyes.

"Ughhh yea I just remembered we have school' i said while hitting my head against the pillow and letting out a soft groan. I hated going to school the idea of meeting humans made me cringe.

"Don't worry Chaeyoung I hate school too and I will make some jokbal for breakfast tomorrow so stay strong" the other voice said lazily.

"Haha Momo unnie only jokbal cheers you up but thanks anyway goodnight you too" They only hummed in response. I closed my eyes and heard the soft snores that filled the room. I don't like shareing a room but it's sad to sleep alone. I slept on the top bunk of bed and Jeongyeon unnie sleeps on the bottom bunk and Momo unnie slept on a single bed. Our bedroom isn't that big but it isn't that small we all have our own personal space in the room. We live in a comfy apartment that you can call home but my home is with Jeongyeon unnie and Momo unnie.We have been together for a very long time and we always stuck by eachother's side. 

'If only she stuck by my side maybe if she did I wouldn't have this hollow feeling in my chest that reminds me of lonliness'

I blocked out those thoughts that were forming and tried my best to get a good night sleep for once.I slowly began drifting into slumber and hoping that for once school would actually be fun.

 

 Writer POV

"Chaeyoung it's time to get up" Momo said while  rolling out of bed. She noticed that the younger one still had her eyes closed and was snoring softly.

"Ok you asked for it smol" she walked closer to the younger's bed and pulled the cover's off of the younger's body. Leaving the younger to jolt up because of the icy cool air that hit her skin.

"Go bathe and brush your teeth we have to go to school in 30 minutes" Momo said while throwing the cover's at me and leaving the room

"Ugh fine" Chaeyoung said while jumping out of bed then going into the bathrom.

"Ok chaeyoung school it's only 8 hours you can get through it" she said while fixing her tie and combing out her red hair.

"Chaeyoung come for breakfast!"

"Coming Jeongyeon!"  

"Wow food smells good ostrich whatcha cooking" I said while entering the kitchen and siting at the table. I noticed that Momo unnie is almost finished eating her food. 

"Just a plain omelet" Jeongyeon said while placing a plate of food in front of her. Chaeyoung almost drooled at the delicious looking food and she did not hesitate to finish the food quickly.She laid back in her chair staring up at the ceiling while Momo just stared at her empty plate in front of her.

"So guys lets go over the same rules that i told you last year" Jeongyeon said with a serious tone capturing both Chaeyoung's and Momo's attention.

"Jeongyeon we already know the rules you told us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter