chapter 8

as long as you happy

Just like jaejoong has planned before, today you, jaejoong, yunho, yoochun, boa and hyunhyo go to jeju island. While you’re on jeju, you’ll stay at jaejoong’s family resort. You got a room together with hyunhyo and boa meanwhile the boys will go together. After you arrived and unpacked your luggage, all of you play on the beach, you and the girls wore your bikini covered by hoodie or oversized tee, while the boys wore their trunk and beach shirt. All of you played all the games on the beach like rode flying fish, jetski, banana boat and you also played volly beach. When it’s getting dark, all of you got back to resort and prepared for dinner. After dinner, jaejoong asked you to go with him.

“isn’t it beautiful oppa ?” you said as you walk hand in hand on t he beach. “yeah, are you happy love ?”, “very oppa,this is the best vacation I’ve ever had”, you let go your hand from jaejoong and faced him. Jaejoong hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead. Both of you stayed on that position for a long time.

“aren’t they sweet ? I hope I can be like them” boa awed at hyorim and jaejoong. Boa, yunho, yoochun and hyunhyo have stalked on you. “yeah. You can ask yoochun for that boa-ah” said yunho teased boa, boa and yoochun had turn red because of yunho’s comment. “hahaha, it’s better if we go now, I don’t want jaejoong know that we’re stalking on him” hyunhyo said as she off from their hiding place. “but I still want to take a peek !!” yoochun said. “well, I’m not responsible on what will happen if jaejoong found out that we stalked on him, you know he can be evil sometimes” hynhyo smirked as she saw the other frozen and they immediately go before jaejoong found out.