Chapter 12

as long as you happy

 

After you received jaejoong’s phone call, your life became miserable, you barely eat and you barely sleep, you always daydreaming. And when the wedding day is come, you spent your time crying alone in your room. You can’t believe the man who you love wholeheartedly is getting married already. Yoona, your best friend can’t bear to see you like this. Where is her cheerful best friend ? she missed the ‘old’ you, she missed bickering with you, shopping with you, gossiping with you and mostly talking with you.

“hyorim-ah, don’t be like this..i know it’s hard but he already chose his way, there’s no need to hurt yourself more, it can’t bring him back, please back to your oldself, I miss you..” yoona hugged you. She’s worried about you, because for two days you skip your class and didn’t answered her call. In fact, you didn’t answered any call or reply any message on your phone. It has many missed calls and unread messages from yoona, yunho, yoochun, boa, jaejoong and even hyunhyo.

“I’m sorry yoona..i just can’t believe jaejoong oppa was getting married with another woman..i always thought I’ll be his wife and he’ll be my husband and we’ll have children and live happily ever after until we grow old and die, but it’s just happened in my dream” you explained. “hyorim-ah, I believe God has a bigger and better plan for you..now you have to eat and sleep, I’ll accompany you until you wake up, I can’t bear to see you in this state, after you recover, we’ll go for shopping and having fun! Ok ?” yoona tried to convince you to eat and sleep and having fun. ‘thank you yoona-ah..you really are my bestfriend’.

After yoona ‘forced’ you to eat and sleep, you feel better and ready for the new day. Today you didn’t skip your classes anymore. After class you asked yoona to accompany you to go shopping and you also told her that you changed your phone number. Yoona knows your reason and she just smile, because you’re trying to move on and get back to your oldself.