chapter 4

as long as you happy

 

Jaejoong pov

 

“jaejoong-ah !” I heard someone called my name, ‘hyunhyo-ah !” I smiled as I see the one that calles me, it’s my bestfriend, kim Hyunhyo. She’s my bestfriend since I remember, her parents and mine are bestfriend too. “aigoo, how long I haven’t saw you ? I miss you Hyunhyo-ah”, I said as I hug her. “hahaha, I miss you too, I saw that you never changed jaejoong, still gorgeous as always and still have a lot of people eyes on you.” Hyunyo said with wide grin as she saw a lot of girl’s eyes on jaejoong. “hahaha, and you still beautiful as always and make people stare at you especially boys, come on, the others already wait in my house, don’t make them wait too long”, I said as I take her luggage and lead her to my car.

 

No one pov

 

Jaejoong and Hyunhyo has arrived on jaejoong’s house. “come on, the others are inside, I bet they can’t wait to see you” jaejoong said as he lead hyunhyo into his house. “hyunhyo-ah !”, “hyunnie-ah !”, “Hyo eonnie !”, yunho, yoochun and boa greet hyunhyo when they saw her. “aww, yunho-ah, chunnie-ah, boa-ah, I miss you guys so much” hyunhyo said as she hugs them all. “we miss you too eonnie, but we’ve no compared with jae oppa, he surely misses you A LOT !” boa teased jaejoong meanwhile jaejoong give her a glare. “by the way hyunhyo-ah I have someone you need to see” jaejoong said to hynhyo. He wants to introduce you to his bestfriend. “ah~ it must be hyorim” yunho smiled as he said that. “hyorim ? who’s she ?” hyunhyo confused because she never heard that name before. “hyorim eonnie is jaejoong oppa’s girlfriend, I like her and jaejoong oppa is madly in love with her” boa teased jaejoong again. “ I’ll introduce you tomorrow” jajeoong said as he ignored boa. “okay, I’m curious with the girl who can melt your heart, ice prince” hyunhyo winked as she accept jaejoong invitation to go with him tomorrow.