chapter 1

as long as you happy

neon nareul weonhae neon naege bbajyeo neon naege michyeo he eonal su eobseo i got you~under my skin~

"yeoboseo ?" you said as you got up from your bed. "morning love, had a good sleep ?" said the sweet voice that you recognize as your boyfriend's voice. "jaejoong oppa !! Good morning and yes, i had a good sleep, what about you oppa ?" you said with wide grin on your face, your dearest boyfriend's voice is the one that you heard first in the morning, this can be a good sign right ?

"my sleep was good too, because i had a dream about you love" jaejoong said sweetly. You blushed madly when you heard he said that. 'how come he got such a good mouth even in this early morning ?' you thought. "what's the matter oppa ?" you ask him as you go to your bathroom to refresh you a bit. "i just want to make sure that you wont forget our date today love, you remember it right ?" jaejoong ask. 'shot ! I almost forgot about aour date if jaejoong oppa doesn't call me'. "o-of course i remember oppa, how could i forget" i tried to convince him that i didn't forget about our date (which is i almost forget). Jaejoong chuckled as he heard your lie. "ok love, i'll pick you up after i drop something on my office, be pretty okay ?", "okay oppa" you said and then you hang up.

After you hang up the telephone, you rush to your closet to find what's to wearing, you want to be pretty when you meet jaejoong and you want it to be comfortable too. Then you choose to wear white loose knitt sweater, with black shorty pants and you choose to use your favourite wedges and add some bracelet and necklace that you got from jaejoong for your anniversary gift last month, then you're ready for your date.

--------------------------

Finally the first chapter finiiisshhheedd :DD I'll update as soon as possible if i get more comments and subscribers :p By the way tell me if the plot is too slow, and comments and subscribes are looovvveedd :DD