final

as long as you happy

 

2 years later

Yesterday was you graduation day, finally you graduated and had your degree. So to celebrate your graduation, you wanted to having fun, you wanted to enjoy your time alone, it’s not because you hate yoona’s companion or what, but you just really want to be alone and give her time with her new boyfriend.

You decided to go to hongdae street, because you just want to stroll around, you wear tanktop with grey lousy knit sweater for outwear and latex legging and leather boots, you got your wallet, phone and keys on your hand bag. While you walked around hongdae street, there is a boy who accidentally hit you. “ouch..” the boy whimpered when his hit the ground, “are you alright ? I’m sorry I didn’t saw you coming, here take my hand” you helped the boy to stand on his feet.

“thank you noona, and I’m sorry for hitting you” the boy bowed, “aigoo, you’re so cute” you pinched his cheeks faintly. “what’a your name little boy ? and why’re you alone ? where is your parents ?” you got on your knee to matched the boy’s level, “my name is kim jaehoon, my parents are on the opposite store noona, I run from them because I saw a cute puppy earlier and decided to catch him but I accidentally hit you” jaehoong explaines with his cute face.

“aigoo, you musn’t do that again jaehoon-ah, your parents must be worried, now be a good boy, and promise me you’ll never wandering alone again and go back to your parents” you patted his hair. “okay noona and I promise never do that again, thank you and goodbye pretty noona” jaehoon said as he run to met his parents. “byebye jaehoon-ah” you smiled at him as you waved at him. You keep your eyes on jaehoon until you saw jaehoon approached his parents.

‘i-impossible..it’s jaejoong oppa..’ you saw jaehoon’s father scolded him for running away and it’s turn out to be jaejoong. ‘if jaejoong oppa is jaehoon’s appa, then his umma..’ and then you saw hyunhyo with another boy on her arm approached jaejoong and jaehoon. Then you saw their affection to another. ‘the’re happy..you’re happy oppa..eventhough you’re not with me but you happy..’ your tears suddenly fall as you watched them. As your tears running down your cheek, you can’t keep watching them, you slowly go, left them behind with one wish as you go further from them, your hurt feeling will fade away as well.

‘I still love you jae oppa, and always will because you’re my first love..but it doesn’t matter whether you’re with me or with somebody else, as long as you happy’