Chapter 11

as long as you happy

 

“I’m getting married to hyunhyo” you shocked because of what jaejoong said, “oppa you’re kidding right ? it can’t be true right ?” you asked jaejoong for sure. “ani..i’m not kidding..by the day of tomorrow, I’ll get married to hyunhyo” jaejoong said, “no oppa, it can’t be true !! NO !! why oppa ? WHY ?! I thought WE’ll getting married.. is it because you don’t love me no more oppa ?” you said with tears because you can’t hold back your feelings. “no baby, I still love you and always will..” jaejoong can’t bear his feeling, he’s hurt when he heard you crying.

“then why oppa..why ? why you stab my heart like this..”, “I’m sorry love..i really have to marry hyunhyo..because that’s the only way to save my company and my family..my family already bankrupt, hyunhyo’s father want to help us but with one condition..i have to marry hyunhyo” jaejoong explained. “but can’t you offered anything else beside that oppa ?” you still can’t accepted the fact. “I can’t !! because hyunhyo’s parents died in an accident after they make the agreement..now hyunhyo is alone..i just can’t left her, she has no relatives..how can you expect me to left her alone ?”, “yes you can oppa, BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME AND WILL MARRY ME !!” you lost your control and cried out loud. “hyorim-ah..” you made jaejoong speechless, he didn’t know what to say, he knew how deep he have been hurting you, he also getting hurt when he heard you crying but he can’t hug you for comfort, he didn’t know what to do, he loves you but he also can’t left hyunhyo alone.

“..let you, I’ll let you marry hyo eonni oppa..i can’t suffer her more..” you talked silently because you have no more strength. “hyorim-ah..i’m sorry..i’m so sorry..eventhough I’m married to hyunhyo, my heart will always be with you..i’ll always love you hyorim-ah..” jaejoong said. “no oppa, you have to forget me and anything about us, you can’t hurt hyunhyo eonni and you mustn’t make a promise if you can’t keep it..”, “baby..don’t say that..”, “no, it’s over, this is the last time, goodbye kim jaejoong..” with that you hung up the phone and cried loudly, you hugged yoona and just cried your heart out. ‘cry hyorim-ah, cry..if that makes you better” yoona said while she hugged you.

‘hyorim-ah..i’m sorry..i never want this also..” jaejoong thought when you hung up on him. It’s hurt when you called him ‘kim jaejoong’ instead of oppa and other nickname you have for him. He remembered when the first time you both met, it’s because of yunho and yoochun both of you can met each other. The first time you met, both of you always bickering. But slowly you began to love each other. He can’t believe one year relationship with you already ended.