chapter 10

as long as you happy

Few days later after your vacation on jeju island, you didn’t receive any phone call nor message from jaejoong. When you tried to call him, he never answered and when you messaged him, he also ignored you. You worried about jaejoong, ‘what’s wrong with him  ? why hasn’t he contacted me ? mhm..maybe he’s busy..yeah he’s just too busy so he can’t contacted me’. You keep telling yourself that he’s busy, but your thought just make you nore worried about him.

Today is Sunday and you don’t have anything to do, since jaejoong never contacted you again and it’s been a week. You asked your friend, yoona,  to accompanied you, you dicide to go to the mall. When you arrived, both of you wandering around the mall, sometimes you checked out the boys, then giggled because of it. When you headed to restaurant to have your lunch, you saw jaejoong. When you wanted to call him, you saw hyunhyo coming closer to him and hugged his arm. You saw jaejoong smiled and then they walked away. “hyorim-ah..are you alright ?”, yoona asked you because she’s worried about you. “ngg ? yeah I’m okay, let’s go, I’m starving already”, you forced to smiled because you don’t want yoona to be worried.

“yoona-ah, sleep over at my house please ?” you pleaded, becauseyour parents won’t be home tonight and you just hate for being alone. “ hahaha, okay okay you scrady cat, why don’t we rent some movies ? and we can buy popcorn too, how’s that sound ?”, “okaayy, let’s have movie marathon then !” and you both giggled with that thought. When you arrived hoe, you changed your clothes into comfortable one, oversized tee and shorts, yoona change her clothes too. She has her clothes in your home because sometimes she spend her night in your home. When you prepared for movie marathon, your phone rang. ‘it’s jaejoong oppa !’ you smiled when you know who’s calling you. “oppa !! I miss you, why haven’t you contacted me lately ? were you busy ?” you pouted as you answered his called. “o-oh hyorim-ah, y-yeah I’ve been busy this days” jaejoong answered you a bit hesitated. “what’s wrong oppa ? are you sick ?’ you worried about him, “mhm..no..i have something to tell you”, “what is it oppa ? you can tell me” you said. Jaejoong just keep silent, he don’t know how to tell you. “oppa ? what is it ? don’t scare me” you really worried now. “I’m getting married to hyunhyo”.