Final Farewell

Smudges
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your first instinct was to close the door and stop him from entering your house. You were fast but Johnny was faster.

Before you could closely your door fully, Johnny stuck a hand out to stop you.

“Lydia please just let me speak to you one last time!”

“I thought I told you to never find me again!”

“Lydia, please don’t be like this!”

“Johnny, leave!”

But you were simply no match for him.

With his superior strength, Johnny broke through your defences and he successfully entered your house. You were on the verge of hysteria now, here you were trying your best to move on with your life and now he’s standing in front of you wrecking your life again.

Over and over, all he did was hurt you. This time, he did it again. Seeing him again was like reopening all your carefully covered wounds and your heart was bleeding now.

“Johnny… get out of my house... get out please…” You were having difficulty breathing now, your head was dizzy and you had trouble focusing on your surroundings. The next thing you felt was lips on yours, something he used to do to calm you down. His kiss was gentle; his lips softly pressed against yours and he didn’t try any tricks this time, it was a simple kiss with a longing behind it. His hands moved up to your jaw and he moved his fingers against the base of it. Your body definitely is still accustomed to this move because you immediately relaxed. You felt your senses slowly come back and the feeling of his lips on your became much clearer. Finally his lips left yours, but his hand remained on your jaw. His eyes opened and you found them searching yours intently.

“Why Lydia? Why did you leave?”

“I already told you why in the letter.”

“You expect me to accept that answer after all the time we spent together?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter