002

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was when hell begins, now that the kitten is gone, everyone's attention is back on the non-magic user: Lee Suji.

 

"Hey guys so guess what happened this morning." Choi Yu Jin announced with her alarming voice. "What? You peed your pants?" A guy teased from across the room. "No. You stupid. I helped a non-magic user open the gate. HAHAHAH"

 

The rest of the class laughed along, 'This stupid pure stupid, ignore them Lee Suji.' She tried to keep her attention on the work she was doing but the chattering just gets louder and louder. Its impossible to block away the nasty comments especially when it concerns her.

 

"Who are you guys talking about?" Someone with an unfamiliar deep voice asked. 'Must be the new students' Suji thought sliently and then the classroom was dead silent.

 

Then suddenly, "Hahahahaha." A ear-piercing laughter took over the slient. "I forgot you just transferred here, oppa." She say in her "cutest" voice.

 

"Well, seems like no one wants to own up huh. Let's have a talent show then. Everyone take turns to show off their magic powers." Hyun Ah, a Aerokinesis user added.

 

Aerokinesis - ability to control air

 

"Good idea" "Sounds good" "It has been a while since I last competed" "Let's see who is the non-magic user" Everyone seems to agree with the idea. Only one person dread this idea so so so much.

 

As everyone was busy preparing their talent show and troubling over how to impress the new transferred students, Suji took th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter