006

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suji, the principal wants to speak to you." Teacher Kang announced the moment he stepped into the classroom. The whole room immediately broke out into chatters and discussion, some nasty comments too. 'Did Mr Park found out?' Suji frowned, she didn't expect anyone to find out what happened yesterday.

 

*Knock knock* "Come in." Suji turned the door knob slowly and peek inside to find Mr Park still deep in his work. "Good morning, Mr Park. I heard you called for me." She cleared and Mr Park finally look up from his work.

 

"Oh, you are here Lee Suji." A wide smile replaced his stern face. "Come take a seat." He geustered to the red sofa inside his office. Suji bowed politely and proceeded to take a seat on the sofa. "So, I heard that you were the one that saved Taehyung from falling to death yesterday?" 'So his name is Taehyung?'

 

Suji widended her eyes in shock, "No, I think you heard it wrongly, I do not have any magic powers." She quickly denied but Mr Park still kept his smile. "You can be honest with me, you know. When you first enrolled in this school, your aunt has told me everything."

 

Before Suji could speak, Mr Park continued,"And as you have saved a student yesterday. We would like to credit you." Suji hestitated, she really wanted the rest of the school to know she has magic power so that they would stop treating her like trash but at the same time she doesn't want to break her promise to her parents.

 

"I have also speaked to your aunt and she says she agree to it. It is time to tell the rest of the school, don't you think so?" Mr Park added. Suji hate to admit that but she already found herself standing in front of her class with Mr Park next to her.

 

"Class, I would like to address the incident that happened yesterday." Mr Park started off and the whole attention were directed to him. "First, we would like to thank Suji student here for saving Kim Taehyung student here." Once Mr Park said that, everyone looked shocked. 

 

"The one that used telekinesis is Lee Suji?" "I thought she doesn't have any magic powers" "Could she be lying and just want the attention?" "Wow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter