009

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is all your fault, Suji. Your parents warned you so many times not to use you magic powers in the public. But you did not listen." Suji's aunt said, her voice full of hatred and pointed a bloody finger at her. "Aunt I'm sorry, I really am." Suji cried and reach out to grab her aunt but she disappeared in thin air.

 

"This is all your fault...This is all your fault..." The voice echoed everywhere around Suji. She tried to cover her ears but it just gets louder and louder. "Stay with me with please." She croaked, her surroundings were dark and she was the only one in the dark. Just as if someone heard her, a warm and large hand grabbed and squeezed her cold and small hand. She immediately calmed down and relaxed upon the person's touch.

 

Suji felt sunrays hit her face but her eyelids were heavy and her whole body ache so badly. She felt her cheeks stained with dried tears and her body covered in cold sweat, felt dry too. She tried to sit up on the bed but felt something heavy in her hands. She look down to find someone holding onto her hand, it was so warm.

 

Then she remember the hand that comforted her yesterday when she was having the nightmare. "Thank you." She whispered and looked at the sleeping figure beside the bed before slipping her hand from the hand that held her the whole night quietly.

 

Suji headed to the bathroom that she found the moment she step out of the room. She closed the door behind her quietly before slient tears leave her eyes. She bit her lips so hard that it started bleeding, no one can imagine the pain she is having now. Just a few days ago she was living a peaceful life with the 2 person she love, her aunt and Snowy. But everything changed and her life took an unexpected turn and it left her in a complete mess.

 

*Knock knock* "Hey Suji you alright?" Jin saw her walk into the bathroom but there was no sound inside at all. Hearing it, Suji quickly wipe away the tears and put on a forced smile. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said softly before walking past Jin. But anyone could see that she was not alright. Her hair were in a mess, blood stained her lips and shirt, her eyes were red and puffy and her body were shaking.

 

"Come have breakfast." Jin grabbed her wrist gently and lead her to the dining table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter