008

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We will protect you from now on." Rap Mon announced. "We will always stick by youur side no matter what." He continued. Suji gave him a small smile, "That's not necessary. Plus, you can't always stick to me 24/7." Jungkook stood up, "At least let us protect you as much as we can even if it's not 24/7, give us a way to apologize." The rest of the Bangtan nod in unison. Suji hesitated at first but eventually agreed so that they will not feel bad.

 

She finish her last slice of pancake before standing up and bidding goodbye to them. "I'll have to return home or else my aunt will be so worried. Thanks for meal!" She bowed before turning towards the door. But she heard several footsteps shuffling behind her. She turned around only to see all 7 of them following after her.

 

"Hey you don't hav-" She said in shocked but V cut her off," We said we will be protecting you." Suji sighed and gave in to them. She realised on the way home that her house and Bangtan's house was only 5 minute walk away but she never seems to see them in the neighbourhood.

 

On the way home, there were passer-bys eyeing them but Suji had not realised what is it for until she looked around her. Jin and Rap Mon were in front of her while V and Jungkook were beside her, that leaves J-Hope, Suga and Jimin behind. Finally feeling the embarassment, she hung her head low, she felt her own face burning. 'These guys are crazy.'

 

"I've reached, thanks for sending me home. See you on monday." Suji gave a light bow before entering her house, she could still feel 7 pairs of eyes staring at her. When she turned the door knob, she expected to see her Aunt lying on the sofa and watching the television like what she does every Saturday but there's no one on the sofa although the television was on.

 

Her dog, Snowy also did not come to greet her at the doorstep, she felt that something was off. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter