004

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung so what idea do you have about our saviour?" Jungkook asked Jin the next morning when all 7 of them are gathered at the school's cafe. 

 

"Alright, as all of us know here. No one in this school has telekinesis and it is considered one of the few magic power in this world. Hence, it must be someone trying to hide her identity." Jin stated. 

 

The rest of the members listened attentively and nod everytime they agree to what he said. Jin continued," Remember the first day we came here? The kitten that we brought to class?" The members nod again.

 

"That was actually a magic generated cat and will get attracted to strong magic powers. Once the "non-magic user" girl stepped into the classroom, the cat immediately went to her." Before Jin could continue, V interrupted:" And when i used my magic power: Therionology to communicate with the kitten, it says it like her scent."

 

"So you suspect that she actually has magic powers and is the one that saved us?" Jungkook asked curiously. "To be exact, she might be a Archmage, someone with high magical power." V finished off.

 

"No way. I can't believe that I met an Archmage in such as small place like this." J-Hope exclaimed. "However, this is just a smart guess. We still have to find it out ourselves." Rap Mon concluded.

 

Before anyone could say something, the bell signalling the start of school rang and everyone is on the way to their first lesson. Let the truth begin...

 

Suji frowned, she hasn't eaten breakfast because her aunt wanted to punish her for coming home so late last night. With her stomach growling, she dragged herself to the 4th floor where her classroom is located. 

 

'What a bad morning...' She thought when she saw the Bangtan Boys boys walking towards the classroom in the opposite direction. She hung her head low, just in case anyone of them might notice her. Fortunately, to her comfort no one seems to recognise her as they were busy chatting with one another.

 

Heaving a sigh of relief, she pushed open the classroom door only to find herself drenched in water AGAIN. 'Don't you have more tricks up your sleeve, Kim Tae Yeon?'

 

Suji drew in a deep deep breath before proceeding to her seat, these small little tricks have no use on her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter