007

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmph hmph hmph hmph" Suji panted, her lungs were craving for more air and her legs were giving in. She had run everywhere she could but there's just no one she could find. There wasn't any club today and everyone had went off earlier to celebrate the weekends. The whole school was desserted, with every move Suji make, there was an echo.

 

She ran towards the building beside the main one as it was connected to the pathway leading to the gate, she need to get out quick. Unfortunately, before she could get out she heard her necklace dropped on the ground. The sound rang and echo along the dark corridor. She quickly turned around to pick it up but before she could reach the necklace, someone's foot landed on it first. 

 

"Oh I'm sorry." The voice began. Suji completely stopped moving, her body froze and refused to move. Chills went down her spine and her body shivered with fear. 'T-the voice...' The foot quickly moved away so that Suji could pick her necklace up. But her she stayed at the same position, her body refused to listen to the owner's command. She was stunned, the voice that she fear the most, the voice of the one that wants her.

 

"Oh, so I guess you found out? Hahah." The voice began after seeing no reaction from Suji, every single hair on Suji stood up and her body trembled with fear. The voice's owner leaned forward and whispered into her ears," Well, you choose. Come with me or let's play hide and seek." A chill ran down Suji's spine.

 

She picked up her courage to look at her predator in the eyes, showing him that she is not afraid. But she was shocked by what is in front of her, it was Lee Min Hyuk, her own classmate. He possess Fulgurkinesis(ability to control lightning) one of the deadly attacking powers.

 

Min Hyuk smirked, his eyes full of coldness, "Come with me and I will leave you alone." He persuaded. "As if I will!" Suji yelled and sent a nearby abandoned chair onto Min Hyuk's shoulders. She quickly took the chance to run towards the gate while Min Hyuk groaned in pain.

 

However, after Min Hyuk gained balance again, he sped towards Suji as fast as lightning and caught her by her shoulders. "No! Go away!" She screamed and threw a ball of fire onto his hands that were on her shoulders, her shoulders lit up with fire too but she set it off with a ball of water.

 

Min Hyuk growled and held his hands in pain while Suji continued running, tears welled up in her eyes. Never ever has she expect that this was coming her way. 'Is this why Umma and Appa forbid me to use my powers in public?' Pieces finally falling in place. But Suji kept running and running, once she was out of the gate, she ran towards the direction of home. When she turned into a dark alley, she realised that everything was pitch black, the sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter