003

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suji was determined to find the people named 'Bangtan' today and she was going to start from her class. As far as she knows, none of her classmates are 2 type magic users that can use both elemental and mental magic powers. But she can't be sure.

 

Hence, she has decided to stay in the free period even if it means that she is going to get picked on. She will observe anyone which 2 type of magic powers and inform them about the danger that they are facing. She must save those innocent people.

 

Suji arrived at school on time and she was secretly thankful because she does not need people like Choi Yu Jin to help her open the gate again. She hurried to class and found out that most of the students were here and without fail, she found herself drenched in water. Kim Tae Yeon chuckled and mouthed a 'opps' at her.

 

Aquakinesis - ability to control water

 

Suji drew in her breathe to keep herself from exploding. 'Chill, Su-ah, chill. You are here to help someone do not care about them.' She proceeded to get sitted on her seat but the ground shook under her and her chair moved out of the way, resulting in her falling onto the ground.

 

Geokinesis - ability to control earth

 

As the time passed by, she kept putting up with all the pranks and acts of her childish classmates. Until someone finally said, "Hey let's do a talent show. It's time for the transferred students to show us their magic powers too." And everyone nodded in agreement, that was when Suji know the trouble she had gone through will all be worth it.

 

"My name is Jimin and I can use projection." A shorter-looking guy introduced and Suji watched carefully as he closed his eyes and suddenly a image of a butterfly flashes in her head. Everyone seems to have seen the image too.

 

Projection - ability to transmit images and feelings to others

 

'Mental magic power' she noted mentally.

 

Just as Jimin was about to step down and give others a chance to show their magic power, while Suji sighed knowing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter