001

The Archmage Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suji sighed as she slammed her alarm clock onto the desk next to her. 'Another hell day' she thought to herself. She rolled out of bed and proceeded to prepare herself for school.

 

Everyday was pretty much the same for her, the same stare that the students in Big Hit High give her, the same old nasty comments on how she couldn't use magic powers. She was already used to it.

 

"Su-ah! Help me move the stone out of the way, its blocking the gate." A voice travelled up from the 1st floor just as Suji finished zipping her skirt. Sighing, she closed her eyes before another voice yelled, "Thanks a lot!" The stone was moved within a few seconds.

 

Yes, if you are wondering, she has magic power. But her late parents has forbidden her to use it in public unless her life was threatened. And in fact, her magic power is the most powerful in the world and she is one of the few people that has it.

 

Telekinesis - ability to move objects with your mind

 

If only she could show it to the rest of the school, she would have no problem being the top in the school. But well, she like her life now anyways.

 

Suji grabbed a toast from the table and sipped a mouthful of milk before hurriedly stuffed her foot into her shoe. "Hmm hmm hmmm" She mumbled, mouth full of toast.  "Take Care, Su-ah." Her aunt called behind her.

 

'The bus is late! Now I'm late for school!' She cursed the driver secretly in her head once she got down the bus. From afar, she could see that the school gate was already locked.

 

'Great now I'm going to get detention too.' She puffed her cheeks and started running towards the school gate, attempting to get a second chance. However, no one was in sight and there were no students walking.

 

Just as she was about to try and climb the never ending gate, one of her classmate, Choi Yu Jin walked tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter