Regret

The Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get me another bottle!" The obviously drunk girl shouted from her table.

A very irritated Yeri huffed before yelling back. "For the hundredth time unnie, this is a Cafe' not a bar or club. And you had enough drinks already"

Yeri looked back at her three friends. "So what are we going to do with her? She stayed here allnight, ALL NIGHT!" Yeri exclaimed before adding "See these darkcircles on my beautiful face" She pointed her index finger at the region beneath her eye.

Wendy nodded along with Yeri with a serious expression while Joy had her eyes on the drunk Irene with a weird smile plastered on her face.

"Reminds me of her emo teenage days where she put on extra eyeliner and had a fake tattoo of a bunny on her waist just to show how badass she could be" Joy answered Yeri's questioning look.

"Hehe I remember them too" Yeri also laughed at the memories. "She said she was so badass but her Mom used to sing her lullabies to sleep every night"

"Guys! Be serious here!" Wendy brought back her two friends wandering attention back to the situation at hand.

"Ok! So Irene unnie made out with a guy who also happens to be Seulgi unnie's boyfriend?" Joy frowned. "Which means Seulgi unnie is left with two cheaters?"

Wendy slapped Joy's shoulder. "That guy is both Seulgi and Seunghoon's childhood friend who is also interested in Seulgi. But you are right he may be an considering the fact that he made out with Irene behind Seulgi's back" Wendy explained.

"What about Irene unnie? What she did wasn't wrong?" Yeri asked.

"I'm not saying she wasn't wrong. But she was confused with her feelings for Seulgi" Wendy glanced at Irene whose head was on the table fast asleep by now. "Unlike that guy who is shamelessly hanging around Seulgi like nothing ever happened, Irene realised her mistake and as you can see that she regrets what she had done"

"But getting drunk and staying away from Seulgi unnie isn't going to make things right on their own" Joy said.

"I know" Wendy sighed. "I'll talk to Irene when she's sober. I really want things to workout between Seulgi and her. I'll take Irene to my home for now"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Urrgh!" Irene groaned rubbing her forehead trying to ease her headache.

"Here! Take these" Wendy came into the room with one hand holding a glass of water while the other was holding a pill for headache. She handed them to Irene who was leaning on the headboard of her bed.

Irene gulped down the medicine and took a sip of water before placing the glass on the table beside her. "So how long have I been asleep?"

"It's been about five hours" Wendy said glancing at the clock on the wall. "Don't worry! I called Seunghoon and let him know that you're here"

"Thankyou!" Irene muttered closing her eyes.

"So what are you going to do now?" Wendy questioned.

"I'm going to go home" Irene answered.

"Not that. What are you going to do about Seulgi?" Wendy asked again.

"Nothing" Irene sighed dejectedly. "I'll just go to work early and comeback late so that I won't have to face her"

"What?" Wendy scoffed. "So you are just going to give up"

"Yes" Irene said looking at We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter