To see her smile

The Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghoon had told her to take Seulgi out so that she would not be bored. Irene did not knew what came into her when she suddenly dragged Seulgi out of the house and into her car when she finished her breakfast. Maybe it was the fact that she was still embarrassed about the peaking on her abs thing. 

And here they were, inside Irene's car with Irene doing all the talking again. "Don't worry! My friends are just like me. You will be comfortable around them if you are comfortable around me" Irene rambled on excitedly. But Seulgi questioned in her mind 'is she comfortable around Irene?' She was frowning hard thinking about the answer when Irene caught it. 

"Are you not comfortable around me?" She asked looking from the road to Seulgi looking offended. Somehow Seulgi wanted to shout at her to look at the road when she was driving. "You slept with me last night do you know that?" How can she be comfortable when the girl blurts out such statements completely unhinged. Nevertheless, she answered with an "I'm comfortable" just to make the other girl focus on her driving rather than on her.

Both of them entered a small Café at a corner of a street. The place was empty with only one table occupied by three people. Seulgi followed Irene who made her way toward the occupied table.

"Hei guys" Irene greeted in English. The others looked up at Irene then to Seulgi. Wendy stood up from her seat in surprise. "Woah! No way! It's the shy girl" She muttered. Seulgi was embarrassed of course. She did not even look at any of the girls who Irene had introduced. One was Wendy that she knew. The other two were Joy and Yeri but she does not know who was who. And the fact that the Café was owned by the girl named Yeri.

They kept on talking about how Irene had met Seulgi in her house after the great events on flight. "Irene can I talk to you for a minute?" Wendy said dragging the over excited unusually talkative Irene away from the table to the counter of the Café so that they were a good distance away from the others. "What's wrong with you?" Irene said freeing her hand from Wendy's and putting her elbow on the counter and putting her chin on her palm while shamelessly staring at Seulgi who was getting poked on the cheek by the two young ones.

"Irene this is wrong. If this is still about the challenge we made then what you are doing is very very wrong" Wendy started her lecture walking to and fro but stopped when she noticed that Irene was not listening to her. "Irene!" She called the girl who was smiling cheekily from ear to ear. She called two more times but Irene answered with only a "hmm" without paying much attention to her. To get the attention she needed she hit Irene on the back of her head. 

"Oww!" Irene held her head. "What was that for?" 

"Pay attention!" She warned pointing a finger at Irene who replied "Fine" with a bored tone.

"Is this still about the challenge?" Wendy asked seriously.

"What challenge?" Irene asked immediately frowning. "The challenge we made when we first saw Seulgi" She saw Irene's expression change from confusion to understanding and then to a little agitated one. "No! I had forgotten about that" Irene answered honestly. Wendy took a step forward and held on to Irene's shoulders making Irene look at her.

"I'm saying you can't just mess around with Seulgi's feeling just to throw it all away later. Her family and yours have a close bond. You and Seunghoon are close too. You have to be serious about her. If you are not, this will affect both you and your family. Okay?" She said slowly and gently so that Irene would understand.

"I'm not messing around" Irene said.

"Then are you serious about her?" This question rendered Irene speechless. "I-I don't know" she stuttered.

"Then that's my point Irene." Wendy said leaving the speechless Irene at the counter and joining the others. Irene also shook of those thoughts before joining them.

"Where's Yeri?" Wendy asked upon noticing the fact that the youngest one was missing. "She went to get some junkfood" Joy answered.

"And here I am" Yeri came from behind, dumping a bag full of junkfood on the table.

"Hei Seulgi I don't know what you like so I just got you a can of Pringles. Is that okay for you?" Yeri asked pointing the can at the said girl.

The next thing that happened completely dazzled Irene. The corners of Seulgi's lips tugged upwards with her eyes turning into crescents as she grabbed the can of Pringles. Smiling. Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter