New Roomie

The Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi. The miracle of the Kang family. The only girl of the family.

Ofcourse. She should have known when she had heard the family name. But blame her forgetfulness. The Kangs and Baes were family friends even after both families had moved to different countries. Seunghoon had moved into the Bae's household for his studies. He had always talked about his one and only sister.

"And I was saying that she'll be rooming with you during her stay" Her mom said.

A little playful smile came upon Irene's face the tiredness she felt long forgotten.

"Then I should go and greet my new roomie" And Irene started making her way towards the room again. "This is going to be fun" she muttered before opening the door with a big smile on her face.

Seulgi was putting on her shirt when she heard the soothing voice that had put her to sleep earlier on the plane ride. But this time it was not soothing. It had a playful teasing tone to it.

"Hei new roomie!" Irene greeted rather excitedly. Upon hearing the voice Seulgi quickly put on her shirt. Irene chuckled after noticing the girl blushing.

"Too late! Already saw that. Black bra.Hmm I can already see the size" she pointed at Seulgi's upper body. Seulgi widened her eyes hands covering her chest area.

"D-Dont y-you know how to knock?" She asked voice shaking.

"Dont you know how to lock? Besides who knocks on her own room door" Irene replied folding her hands and looking at Seulgi with a smirk on her face. She was definetly enjoying this. On the other hand the shy girl seemed to have a little hint of anger.

"Why are you so shameless?" Seulgi asked.

Irene scoffed. "Shameless! Maybe I got what was missing from you" She said effectively making the other girl speechless.

"And maybe I should teach you some" she started walking towards seulgi while smirking. The other girl nervously backed away taking a pillow from the bed using it as a shield.

"Pfft!"

Seulgi lifted her head from the pillow to look at the weird girl.

"As if that would protect you" Irene once again started moving forward.

"D-Dont come a-any c-closer" Seulgi warned.

"Or what?" Irene asked the smirk on her face never leaving. She was now in arms length of the girl. She took another step forward. But the next thing that happened completely baffled her.

PLAK!

She stumbled backward from the impact barely able to control herself from falling. She looked at Seulgi with wide yes. Seulgi also looked back at her with the same expression. Seulgi's hands went up to cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter