Gaining her trust

The Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene watched as Seulgi's expression change to a pained one. Was it because of her or was it for Mark? Who knows. But Irene felt even more guilty.

"I'm sorry" She heard Mark speak from behind her "I swear Seulgi that this girl tried to seduce me"

She turned around to face Mark this time. "I definetly did not. You say you like her and then this was what you do behind her back. You !" she yelled.

Mark only scoffed. "Seulgi are you really going to believe this girl?"

Irene turned to look at Seulgi who was looking from Mark to her.

"Trust me Seulgi" She said in her most softest tone. "I made a big mistake and I won't be repeating it, I swear"

"Just leave me alone. Both of you" Seulgi turned around to leave. "And Mark I don't think I will date you"

Irene would have jumped up with joy at those words if it was not for the fact that Seulgi was leaving. And that Seulgi was also mad at her.

She walked after Seulgi thanking god that Mark didn't try to follow them.

"Seulgi, i'm sorry" She said still trying to catch up with Seulgi wide strides. "It won't happen again"

Seulgi whirled around abruptly facing Irene who stopped infront of her.

"Why?" Seulgi yelled for the first time. "Why are you apologising to me? Why won't you repeat it again? I don't own you Irene. You can do whatever you want with anyone. You can make out with a married man for all I care, So go away!"

It truly did pain her to see Seulgi leave but Irene knew the girl needed some time alone. The guilt she felt was still overwhelming knowing that her actions were the reason why Seulgi was hurting now. The only girl that she had started feeling for after a long time. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi cared. And she was more alarmed at the fact that her anger was directed more towards Mark for the things that happend. For kissing Irene.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter