All Aboard

The Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ladies and gentleman welcome to Hong kong Airlines.This is your captain speaking. We will be taking off shortly. Thankyou"

Irene Bae was seated in the area specialized for the air hostesses. It was a tiring day of work and she thanked god this was her ride back home to Canada. She just wanted to catch a little bit of sleep before having to attend the passengers again.

"Hey Irene!" Wendy, her fellow air hostess called seating beside her after attending to a passenger.

"What?" She asked rather annoyed.

"There's a passenger from Korea" Wendy replied not bothered by the attitude of her friend.

"How do you know?" Irene asked not even opening her eyes to look at the girl. She was just too tired. Or lazy maybe.

"She talked to someone on her phone in korean" Wendy answered with an excited tune.

"Are you sure she's not Japanese like the last time?" Irene asked opening one of her eyes and looking at wendy with a teasing smile on her face and giggling when she received a slap on her shoulder from the girl.

Wendy and Irene were both Korean. Irene had lived in Korea for fifteen years before her family decided to move to Canada. But unlike Irene, Wendy had lived in Canada her whole life and never went to Korea even once. So anything and everything about Korea made the girl excited and hyper.

"No! I'm sure this time" Wendy said folding her arms.

"Still. Why bother me and my sleep about it? You could've told me later" She said leaning back on her seat and closing her eyes again.

"Yeah about that. She looked anxious. I tried to talk to her but it seems like she is shy. Very very shy!"

"So?" Irene asked.

"Why don't you speak to her in Korean and work that charm of yours to help her release her anxiousness" Wendy suggested.

"Hmm! How old is she?" Irene asked.

"I don't know. She looks like a girl our age" Wendy answered while frowning.

Irene opened her eyes in surprise.

"What?" Wendy asked her usually ignorant friend.

"Our age? I was expecting a girl around fifteen or below. Why would a girl around our age be anxious?" She asked not even trying to hide the surprise lacing her voice.

"Oh c'mon. Everyone has fears. Maybe she's afraid of travelling on an airplane. Now go and comfort her the plane's almost about to take off" Wendy urged the girl.

"Oh Hell Nah! I would rather rest than babysit a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter