Chapter 9 - Assuming

Can this be Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM POV

 

Monday it is, I just got here in the classroom but I already feel tired (sigh). Where’s pie anyway? I went to her house earlier but Aunt told me that she went ahead. That’s new, she is always late and very slow.

A few minutes passed and one by one my classmates arrived. Then Puey, Nerd, Jane and Pie came in.

"Where have you been guys? and Pie I went to your house earlier, why didn’t you text me that you’re going to school early?"

Puey answered first.

"Gosh Kim, its early monday morning and you’re lecturing us already!"

I was about to say something when the professor went in, she was followed by Yam who half walk and run to cope.

During the class, Pie is really quiet she didn’t even talk to me eventhough were seatmates. What is her problem? On the other hand Yam keep on talking to me. The class ended, and Pie literally flew out after. She’s fast!

 

"Pie!!! wait up!"

I run to follow her pace. Still she didn’t stop, I held her elbow but she shook my hand away. I’m shocked! what did I do now?

 

PIE POV

 

Kim must have noticed my cold treatment towards her. I don’t know why I’m acting this way, I feel mad and sad at the same time. When she held my elbow I shrugged her hand off and I felt that she was shocked. She stopped following me. Sorry Kim, I’m not sure how to talk to you right now.

 

 

I received a text from Kim.

 

From: Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter