Chapter 24 - In Sync

Can this be Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PIE POV

 

Months passed by in a blink of an eye. It's almost the end of the first semester, sem break at last! Kim and I got really close during those times. She still talks to Yam but not that much, she hangs around me more and I'm flattered. Were happy with the presence of each other, but I haven't seen her in the past few days. She texted me that she's busy with the finals project which I understand. I went to the cafeteria to find the gang, I found them and went to their table.

"Hi Pie!"

Puey and Jane said in unison. Nerd just looked at me, she's always like that and I just smiled. We were eating, chatting and laughing when we heard some squealing.

"What was that?"

Jane asked.

We were looking to the direction of the noise and we saw Kim! She has cut her hair shorter this time. She looks so handsome. She's on her way to our table, I noticed a lot of girls were swooning over her. She reached us and sat down beside me.

"What's up guys?"

She asked smiling.

"You're so handsome Kim!!!!"

Jane squealed. I looked at her unbelievably.

"Someone just died with your stare Pie!"

Puey said laughing.

I didn't mind him and just continued eating the spaghetti that I bought.

"Hey, Pie!"

Kim greeted.

"Hey, Kim! What's with your hair?"

I asked.

"I just want to cut it a bit, but the stylist went over and cut it shorter than expected. Do I look ugly with it?"

She asked.

 

No Kim, you look so handsome ! Of course I wouldn't say that to him.

"It's fine!"

I casually said.

Puey looked at me teasingly. I just glared at him.

 

Then a girl approached our table. She's looking at Kim.

"Hi Kim! I'm Ann your classmate in History, my friend wants to know you! her name is Jen."

The Jen girl is blushing and looking shy when Kim shook her hands.

"Nice meeting you Jen!"

Kim said and smiled at her. I can obviously see that her face got a lot redder. They went away after that, why does Kim have to be so kind to everyone.

 

"Oh my, I forgot that I have to attend our group meeting. I'll go ahead Pie! See you later guys."

She stood up and walk away.

 

"She's getting popular. And a lot of girls are actually noticing her."

Jane said.

"True, you should tie her up before any other girl does."

Puey said.

"What are you two trying to say?"

I asked.

 

"We're saying that you have to put a lab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter