Chapter 7 - I feel guilty... or not?!

Can this be Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PIE POV

 

Mike and I were walking in the mall, he keeps on telling stories but I really don’t understand them. My mind is elsewhere plus I’m not really interested in him, I just accepted his invite because Kim is excited about the idea. Speaking of Kim, I still felt guilty because I was not able to accompany her to buy the book that she wants, I’m a bad friend (sigh).

After the movie, we ate at a restaurant. Our table is beside the glass window so we could see the people passing by. I was drinking my Avocado shake when I saw a familiar person... It’s Kim, I’m about to call her eventhough I know she won’t hear me when I saw someone she is with. Guess who? .........yeah its Yam!

 

KIM POV

 

Pie seems to be enjoying the attention that Mike is giving her, even forgetting that we made plan over the weekend. That girl, if she just weren’t my bestfriend I would have probably not talk to her anymore. haha just kidding, she maybe stubborn but she’s one of a kind ;)

 

Ringgggg...ringgggg...

That’s my phone, gosh.. what an old fashion ringtone haha.

"Hello!?"

"Hey Kim! its me Yam." says the person on the other line

"Yam? why did you call?" I asked a bit surprised.

"I was wondering if you have anything to do today?"

"umm, no.. I mean none! I’m free, what’s up?"

hmm. what does she want?...

"Is it ok if you will come with me to the mall?"

oh great.. I want to buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter